Titleist Midsize Staff Bag.. Anyone have one?

rrpruett

Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking at purchasing this bag. I have been looking at getting a Staff Bag but some of them just look way too big to fit on a cart or on my clickgear 2.0.

I seen one like this today at the course and It looked very nice. One of my concerns is that it only has 3 dividers going to the bottom but 6 on top. Im wondering if the clubs will get tangled and are hard to get out with only 3 dividers.

here is the link to the site.
http://www.titleist.com/accessories/cart-bags/midsize-staff-bag.aspx

View attachment 2322

I think TGW.com has it.....

Check with Patty @ blind9, she may be able to get it for you and save you a few bucks too.

Most companies make 2 staff bags. They make a full size (10.5) and a smaller one (9.5). The 9.5 will fit on any cart I have come across, while the 10.5 can be a tough task on some models.

Most companies make 2 staff bags. They make a full size (10.5) and a smaller one (9.5). The 9.5 will fit on any cart I have come across, while the 10.5 can be a tough task on some models.

JB what about the dividers, I know you have several Staff bags. Any issues with the top having 6 dividers but only three sections going to bottom?

JB what about the dividers, I know you have several Staff bags. Any issues with the top having 6 dividers but only three sections going to bottom?

No. In fact ever since leaving a 14 club divider bag, I will never go back. Too much tangling one some and fighting to get things in, in others, for me. As you can see in this picture, the irons sit just fine.

1244225168_5Rqgp-L.jpg

No. In fact ever since leaving a 14 club divider bag, I will never go back. Too much tangling one some and fighting to get things in, in others, for me. As you can see in this picture, the irons sit just fine.

1244225168_5Rqgp-L.jpg

Thats exactly why im changing bags. Im tired of fighting getting clubs in and out. My current bag has some torn divider material and its a pain. After hitting a bad shot there is nothing worse then fighting to get your club back in bag.

I just picked up a Titleist mid size staff bag on the cheap so I'll share some thoughts as I get more acquainted with it.
First thought though, is that its a good thing this bag is drop dead gorgeous (IMO) because it sure seems to be poorly designed, at least for use with a push cart.
Here's a PIC of it:
807925e6b19df0ba0f820008610f0279.jpg

Last edited:
Back