Titleist T100, T200 and T300 Irons

so tell me everyone, how good are those T300's?!
I use them as long iron replacements. They are great. For GI they have minimal offset which I like a lot. Nice crisp sound, good ball flight, and they stop nicely on the green when hit off the fairway. They are also nice off a tee.

I use them as long iron replacements. They are great. For GI they have minimal offset which I like a lot. Nice crisp sound, good ball flight, and they stop nicely on the green when hit off the fairway. They are also nice off a tee.
So you have them at long iron, what do you use on the short end?

Loving the love that these irons are getting. Keep hitting them close!

Walked 9 to hit the tsi3 today, was a bit cold 31* but really wanted to hit the driver. Played the back nine. 17 is 182 par 3 over water hit the t100 7 iron to about 5ft for a good birdie. Greens were hard as a rock and the shot still stopped on a dime! Love these clubs! 7CB5D68D-1C99-4E71-8390-D683E15AD3D8.jpeg

I’m super happy this series has gotten so much love. They truly are exceptional irons.

Played the back 9 today and birdied both par 3’s, pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve done that. First was a 212 yard little down hill. Hit my t200 5iron to about 3 feet, then #17 is a little down hill 184 yards, hit 7 iron to 6ft. We really impressed with the 5iron as it hit and stopped 2 feet from its pitch mark. I continue to really enjoy these irons. There is a level of comfort with them that is so so good!

Waiting for this snow to clear so I can get back out! Hit these indoor on a gc Quad and had great numbers! 6500 spin, 94 mph ss, 5.5 degrees down, 17 degree launch for a cool 185 average. Great 7 iron average for me. Still loving these irons! Did put some black ctaper lite x stiff shafts in them and loving them! 9AFE9A09-262D-49FF-A212-B40E77844A12.jpeg

Seems like most are playing the T100 or T200’s. Anyone gaming the T300’s ? Setup ?

@DataDude did you have 300’s?
Split set T300 &T200. I really liked the shape for a bigger head. The offset is not too bad and they had a really nice feel to them.

Waiting for this snow to clear so I can get back out! Hit these indoor on a gc Quad and had great numbers! 6500 spin, 94 mph ss, 5.5 degrees down, 17 degree launch for a cool 185 average. Great 7 iron average for me. Still loving these irons! Did put some black ctaper lite x stiff shafts in them and loving them! View attachment 8994169
This was going to be my next shaft to try. I've never had KBS but I thought the C-Taper shafts were a good place to start. I'm still enjoying the PX Rifle 6.0 shafts though. I only have 2 rounds on them since my last tinkering session. I really want to get out again.
Winter needs to Exit Stage Left ... doubletime!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Split set T300 &T200. I really liked the shape for a bigger head. The offset is not too bad and they had a really nice feel to them.
Mine are split too. 4 & 5 iron T300, 6-PW T200

This was going to be my next shaft to try. I've never had KBS but I thought the C-Taper shafts were a good place to start. I'm still enjoying the PX Rifle 6.0 shafts though. I only have 2 rounds on them since my last tinkering session. I really want to get out again.

I used to play the 6.0, the KBS are way smoother in my opinion. But 6.0 great non the less! I actually see grass today, so hopefully will be back on the course by end of next week!

Played with wifey and another couple at Jupiter Dunes.....local par 3 .....fun day but really windy.....even with initial launch typically high, these do such a great job of holding their line .....I've played prov1x 2019 ball for past few months ,so stopping power is at a max.....have NEVER seen a outlier shot of distance; in fact I've been pin high more often with these than any club set in recent memory......

Love my T200s! 😍

I used to play the 6.0, the KBS are way smoother in my opinion. But 6.0 great non the less! I actually see grass today, so hopefully will be back on the course by end of next week!
I still have another week to go probably. It's not going to get out of the 30's for the next few days:mad:

I just returned to the northern tundra after spending the last 5+ months in FL. I traveled to FL with my Apex CF16 irons. I enjoy these irons but it feels awesome to have the T200s back in my hands. Yesterday was a tough day for the scorecard but it felt great to hit a couple of nice long iron shots.

Titleist will probably have a bigger role in my bag in 2021. Looking at Vokey 52* and 56* wedges plus a TSi 4 or 5 wood and hybrid.

I took a few swings with T100S irons on the course last Saturday. The T100S top line is very similar to T200. The T100S length is a little shorter but nothing too noticeable. The T100S feel is extremely nice. I'm happy with the T200s but the T100S line is sweet.

I took a few swings with T100S irons on the course last Saturday. The T100S top line is very similar to T200. The T100S length is a little shorter but nothing too noticeable. The T100S feel is extremely nice. I'm happy with the T200s but the T100S line is sweet.
I agree, I did a whole fitting for the 100-S. The 200 was very tempting.... almost the ultimate iron. 300 was too bulky for me, launched too high. 400 was a damn rocket launcher. I was tempted to get them with a low launch shaft just to be a complete badass on the course.

After the 100s and 200 came out in black..... damn. The 100s were made for me. Thats what I play now and for the next few years easy. Im looking for a second set for my Florida bag.

But the 200..... respect.

I agree, I did a whole fitting for the 100-S. The 200 was very tempting.... almost the ultimate iron. 300 was too bulky for me, launched too high. 400 was a damn rocket launcher. I was tempted to get them with a low launch shaft just to be a complete badass on the course.

After the 100s and 200 came out in black..... damn. The 100s were made for me. Thats what I play now and for the next few years easy. Im looking for a second set for my Florida bag.

But the 200..... respect.

I have 200 long 4-5 and t-100 6-gw. Love this combo a lot!

I recently received my new set of T300 irons, which I ordered back in February. Several rounds in, and I really love these irons. Just what I was looking for, a true GI iron to complement my more players’ C300 Forged with Steelfibers, but not too chunky. Look, feel and perform great.

As impressed as I am with the T300s, I must say the real revelation for me is the Kuro Kage 105 stiff graphite shafts. These are everything I have been looking for in a graphite shaft. I got them soft-stepped 1X, but I think I would have been fine with them straight in. As a longtime Modus 105, XP/Elevate 105, and KBS Tour 105 user, the KK 105 fits right in that weight class. Very stable, easy to launch, great feel, no ballooning whatsoever. I love SF 95 and Recoil 95 as much as the next guy, but without too many graphite shafts in this 105g range, and as a stock/minimal up-charge option with Titleist, the KK are great shafts IMHO. YMMV.

Back