Titleist TSi1 and TSi4 Drivers

I guess letting someone hit this thing and sky the crap out of it didn't really affect the performance. Today it shined being cold and a little windy.

Just roping it all three times I pulled it out!

The sound is still not the same as when I had it new, but I can get over it I guess if it keeps performing. Will hold off on finding a replacement head until the performance (or some of the new stuff) starts to fade.

Soooo much fun!

The tsi4 is such a solid head. I know it’s has a reputation of not being very forgiving but for it’s size I find it very playable. I will admit I get caught up with all the new releases but if I’m being honest with myself I’m not sure I would see much of an improvement with the new offerings. I sure am looking forward to see what Titleist have coming out later this year, hoping I can hold strong and start the season with this in the bag

I think based on todays test against the Callaway Rogue ST max ls and 💎💎💎 there is no need for me to replace it other than I absolutely love the matte finish. The tsi4 is just such a solid head for me, I could definitely see myself playing this club for the 2022 season. The triple 💎💎💎 is definitely a lower spin head for me but some of it could have been shaft related? Not sure why I have it in my head that these are old tech when they are still current for 2022. Looking forward to seeing what Titleist does to improve on this line, maybe see some carbon?

I think based on todays test against the Callaway Rogue ST max ls and 💎💎💎 there is no need for me to replace it other than I absolutely love the matte finish. The tsi4 is just such a solid head for me, I could definitely see myself playing this club for the 2022 season. The triple 💎💎💎 is definitely a lower spin head for me but some of it could have been shaft related?
Damn you and lower spinning! I will hit these new offerings and show them I don't need 'em too!

Then again, if it's for the best so be it

Reactions: MH
I threw a shaft in the TSi1 head to give it some testing and came away really impressed. If you need launch and forgiveness, this is a head that is under thought of a bit.

tsi1 has been on my mind lately

I’m ready to get back out to the course with the TSi3. I hear my name being called every time I walk by the bag.

With how well this driver combo is performing for me, the new model has its work cut out. With what is being said about the TSr it may be up to the challenge. The TSi is just redonkulous!

Back