Top course you haven't played in your state.

We need to cross porto cima off our list soon, I have my pro working to see if he can get a tee time for me

MO Invitational 2016??

:bananadance:

So mad we didn't play Old Memorial when I had the chance. It was alot of money at the time, but I should have done it.

Both of these are top of my list.

Easy for me Pine Valley. About 10 miles away. Bucket list, was invited once and had to pass do to work. That wretched 4 letter word.

Dubsdread, but oh, that is gonna change

Easy for me Pine Valley. About 10 miles away. Bucket list, was invited once and had to pass do to work. That wretched 4 letter word.
There would have been a lot of other 4 letter words going on and I might have been looking for a new job (at least, I'd like to think that I had it in me to say "I have vacation days to take so I'm playing PV today..I'll see you guys tomorrow")

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm not one to call in unless I absolutely am to sick to work, but I would have made an exception for that.

Indian Creek and La Gorce are two private courses in Miami that I'd like to play someday.

Within the state, Seminole is the first course that comes to mind but so exclusive it may never happen.

TPC Sawgrass, Bay Hill & Streamsong are a few courses I hope to play within a year.

Merion but I'll end up playing there next month
Enjoy have been fortunate enough to play it 2 of the last 3 years. Listen to caddie especially when walking from 13 green to 14 tee.

I'm not one to call in unless I absolutely am to sick to work, but I would have made an exception for that.
Oh I would've if I could've had plenty of days to use. Work item was just more important at that time, hard as that is to say.

Interlachen CC and Hazeltine. I've actually been a spectator for LPGA/PGA events at each course.

Unlikely I'll ever get to play Interlachen, probably playing Hazeltine in September.

Winged Foot
Shinnecock
Oak Hill

Ditto. I have the proverbial snowball's chance in hell of getting on any of these course.

I'd probably have to say Muirfield Village. My brother in laws brother has played there, so maybe some day I will.

I would go with Seminole CC, Streamsong, and Blue Monster.

Probably either Muirfield Village or Firestone South Course

The Country Club, Eastward Ho!, Myopia Hunt, and for me Boston GC. There are a lot of elite private golf courses around Boston that I'm not likely to play.

Probably ultra-private Pine Valley or Baltusrol. There are tons of elite private NJ courses that I have no hope of playing.

The brick yard crossing ( where you play 4 holes within the Indianapolis speed way). And the Fort in Fort Wayne Indiana

i promise myself that when I get a more flexible schedule I'm going to drive down and play at least one of these sometime

We played The Fort last year during the Indy Invitational. We also played Purgatory and Prairie View and honestly Prairie View was the best of the three imo

We played The Fort last year during the Indy Invitational. We also played Purgatory and Prairie View and honestly Prairie View was the best of the three imo
Couldn't agree with this statement any more. I know Ricky and his allergies to cottonwood didn't appreciate the area, but Prairie View was a treat.

For Ohio I would say Inverness over Muirfield and Firestone. I have not played Inverness simply because of price and haven't had the time this year. Maybe next summer

Pinehurst

Back