Toulon Chicago and Odyssey Double Wide

The Chicago has been the one constant in the bag since last year. Haven't found anything so far that can beat it out, just continues to give me great feedback on my putts and putts a great roll on the ball.

The Chicago has been the one constant in the bag since last year. Haven't found anything so far that can beat it out, just continues to give me great feedback on my putts and putts a great roll on the ball.

Mine has been in the bag the last couple of rounds and practice. It's crazy what a grip change can do. While I love the Lampkin Deep Etch, the Pistol GT Tour sets my hands so much better and provides more consistency.

It's solid. I can't imagine going back now to a traditional blade putter.

The more I use it, the more I love the Chicago.
28 putts in both yesterday’s and today’s round.
Something about it just works.
That is some solid putting.

Mine has been in the bag the last couple of rounds and practice. It's crazy what a grip change can do. While I love the Lampkin Deep Etch, the Pistol GT Tour sets my hands so much better and provides more consistency.
I've considered changing the grip on mine. I tried one with a stock pistol grip at a LGS. It felt very good, gave great feedback, and it was almost like I couldn't miss the cup with it. For some reason I bought one from CPO with a jumbo grip. It doesn't seem to work as well for me. I certainly lost feedback with the bigger grip.

I've considered changing the grip on mine. I tried one with a stock pistol grip at a LGS. It felt very good, gave great feedback, and it was almost like I couldn't miss the cup with it. For some reason I bought one from CPO with a jumbo grip. It doesn't seem to work as well for me. I certainly lost feedback with the bigger grip.
I actually really like their stock grips but if you’re looking for a pistol on this, Golf Pride Tour SNSR pistols are top freaking notch. Right @Snickerdog?

two sizes to really dial in what you’re looking for

Back