Toulon Golf Small Batch Montecito Putter

same boat for me. it definitely looks premium. but nothing about it speaks to me.

I love the shape. I was on the practice green with my 8802 the other day and I was thinking I would love this putter with a fat round flange. I know there are the number 9's and whatever the Scotty Cameron is called that is that shape. But those are thin on the heel and fat towards the toe. This that is more rounded and balanced over all speaks to me way more... Just not $1800 more. lol.

Maybe Oprah or Harry and Meghan can buy one for their Monticito home.
Put it in play at Birnam Wood or Valley Club.....

Holy **** that is pretty. I want one very badly but I can't spend that much on a putter. Looking forward to what comes next as this is fantastic.

Looks very TP Mills/early Cameron-esque. Which is not a bad thing.

Maybe Oprah or Harry and Meghan can buy one for their Monticito home.
Put it in play at Birnam Wood or Valley Club.....
So, you don’t like it, I take it.

Looks very TP Mills/early Cameron-esque. Which is not a bad thing.
Had me at TP, lost me at Cameron 😜

It’s definitely a nod to the past.

Fox Love GIF by LEGO Masters

Beautiful milling, and love the colours. Not a huge fan of the shape or dots. Absolutely looks premium.

The craftsmanship is evident and befitting the Toulon name, I'm just not a boutique putter kind of guy. I'm sure they'll get snapped up quickly, though.

Its a gorgeous piece. Just not a shape that usually agrees with me.

Would love to roll one though, just to see how it feels.

Lose the dots, snow, pimples (whatever you want to describe them as) and it would great as the rest of it is. To me that clouded it up and took away from what it could have been.

Last edited:
So, you don’t like it, I take it.
I grew up in the area.
Putter is nice, $1800 sounds about right for Montecito, but you have to say Monte-cito like Mr. Howell on Gilligan's Island every time you roll it

Strange to say this as a putter guy but I’m not really blown away. It’s obviously there’s great craftsmanship but the dots and such don’t do it for me. Would be curious to see how it feels to
roll one. I’m sure they’ll be snatched up by the collector market though.

Back