CONTEST Touring Purple Ballyhack Bingo

Cover all @Bus

I'll need a ruling on:
1. Airport Cocktail Pic, it was in the airplane.
2. Canned Transfusion Ordered, a transfusion was ordered in word, just not sure if it was canned.

If they are deemed incorrect, no worries on my end. This was a fantastic way to follow along with the action and I really appreciate you guys putting this together!!

1715079771473.png

Cover all @Bus

I'll need a ruling on:
2. Canned Transfusion Ordered, a transfusion was ordered in word, just not sure if it was canned.

If they are deemed incorrect, no worries on my end. This was a fantastic way to follow along with the action and I really appreciate you guys putting this together!!

View attachment 9264406
Hmmm not sure on the Canned Transfusion…

Hmmm not sure on the Canned Transfusion…
I don't disagree that's why I put in the disclaimer haha. Let the judge decide...

I've never wanted a picture of Gold Bond so bad though. The things that us THPers get excited about :ROFLMAO:

I don't disagree that's why I put in the disclaimer haha. Let the judge decide...

I've never wanted a picture of Gold Bond so bad though. The things that us THPers get excited about :ROFLMAO:
If it counts good cover all!!!

Transfusion must be canned. Rumor had it Craig pulled through for you guys but @Muchmore was slow on the camera.
Perry had one and I saw it with my own eyes. Just didn’t think to take a picture in the moment lol

Perry had one and I saw it with my own eyes. Just didn’t think to take a picture in the moment lol
Modern Family Job GIF by ABC Network

:p

Cover all @Bus

I'll need a ruling on:

View attachment 9264406
It was not canned. Frozen transfusions are different.

It was not canned. Frozen transfusions are different.
Like I said no worries, I'll keep hunting! Thanks for bringing us along, this bingo game has been really fun!

Several of us feeling like teenage boys on Prom night right now. 😂😂😂

image.jpg
Teams with our caddie Mike!

Cover all @Bus

I'll need a ruling on:

View attachment 9264406
I am not the official authority on this, however, airplane cocktail is not an airport cocktail, I almost tried to use that one as well but decided it didnt count.

Have yet to see a canned transfusion.

@Bus bingo blackout. For the comeback mentiined i put multiple posts as not sure what you were exactly looking for. Those post #s are 3219/3335/3367/4788 since not too legible below. Hopefully the others all check out.

Other people I would still post your blackouts as I may have messed up.

Screenshot_20240507_083535.jpg

Last edited:
I done goofed and realized I had a repeat option on my bingo card... still 1 away from my blackout though.

Ugh i made my card but havent been able to reference it while trying to follow on my phone. Should have planned better to have my computer with me while i work to multitask. Sigh....still a fun thing to me.

A bunch of bingos but No blackout but I loved this contest. Very unique and fun. Well done guys.

1000014302.png

I agree with everyone, this was a blast. Thanks a lot @Daluteh and @Bus , really appreciate you putting this together!

One away from a blackout!!! Really well done guys!!!

IMG_3187.jpeg

How has no one blacked out.

Same
I would still submit yours if you did as I could have messed up or judges could make a different ruling.

I would still submit yours if you did as I could have messed up or judges could make a different ruling.
I checked it looked good to me. 🤷‍♂️

Back