TP5/TP5X Giveaway

Mine were just delivered, in a budget rental truck, the box was opened & soaking wet, weird... But the balls were okay and all 5 were there. Thanks for the heads up!!

You got 5 balls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh snap! Bonus ball!

Which model did you get 3 of?

320e417bc2001347b4e6e25a3b571817.jpg

special 5 pack box

1f13519eb092bdf270d2753c79d513fe.jpg

Oh dope! That’s the best of all news for me. Extra ball and all the model I prefer!

I remember doing this, but I have yet to receive anything? Oh, well, it ain't like I'm gonna ask for my money back, I guess.

My 5-pack arrived today

special 5 pack box

1f13519eb092bdf270d2753c79d513fe.jpg

Must be left over packaging from a promo Taylormade did in 2017 with 5 balls all with the #5.

Damn I never got an email even though my survey went through, eh well

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Got mine last night?? Thanks again BL for the "heads up"!! Now if You could send some 50 degree weather to KC ??!!

I got mine yesterday - TP5X

I have yet to receive any communication or balls. If they are only sending out the X, probably not a ball that I would game anyways.

Got mine last night?? Thanks again BL for the "heads up"!! Now if You could send some 50 degree weather to KC ??!!

On it

Sox....what kind of ball you prefer?....I would be willing to trade!!

A softer ball. I like the regular TP5. Normal gamers are Bridgestone B330-RX/Tour B RX, Snell MTB Black or Titleist AVX.

A softer ball. I like the regular TP5. Normal gamers are Bridgestone B330-RX/Tour B RX, Snell MTB Black or Titleist AVX.

I have some TP5's if no one has them to trade with you. X isn't really my ball either but I can make them work for a fellow THPer.

I got (5) TP5x's. Hopefully the weather will provide me some good enough days this weekend to get in a round or two.

I have some TP5's if no one has them to trade with you. X isn't really my ball either but I can make them work for a fellow THPer.

I have no dea if I am even getting any. I'm thinking the TP5 is a better fit for you as well so wouldn't want to trade you something that would not work as well for you. If I get them and really don't like them, I can always just give them away. I certainly have plenty of reserves here of balls that I do like!

I got mine yesterday as well. 5 TP5x.

Look what FedEx just left on my front doorstep
a3195916469e20948908d2efac6d4040.jpg

Look what FedEx just left on my front doorstep
a3195916469e20948908d2efac6d4040.jpg

6 of them? Nice.

I can't remember the survey we did to get these. Did we have to tell them which ball we wanted or did we answer questions and they sent what they thought fit us better?

Back