TP5/TP5X Giveaway

6 of them? Nice.

I can't remember the survey we did to get these. Did we have to tell them which ball we wanted or did we answer questions and they sent what they thought fit us better?
Yes sir! Very nice indeed!

I honestly don't recall what the survey entailed either. If it was requesting a model, the TP5 would have been my definite choice so I am thrilled to get these.

Yes sir! Very nice indeed!

I honestly don't recall what the survey entailed either. If it was requesting a model, the TP5 would have been my definite choice so I am thrilled to get these.

Me, too, but that makes me think that maybe we answered questions and they sent what they thought would be best, but I'm surprised they sent me the X if that's right.

Me, too, but that makes me think that maybe we answered questions and they sent what they thought would be best, but I'm surprised they sent me the X if that's right.
They probably sent the X to the internet golfers and the regular to us mere mortals. Lol

I got the 5-pack of TP5x yesterday. They were all loose under the black insert; must've had some kind of turbulence on the FedEx plane.

I got the 5-pack of TP5x yesterday. They were all loose under the black insert; must've had some kind of turbulence on the FedEx plane.
Same here. Of course the package I got wasn't exactly sturdy. I was hoping for the TP5, but got the TP5X. I hope to try them out this weekend if the rain holds off.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Look what FedEx just left on my front doorstep
a3195916469e20948908d2efac6d4040.jpg
Aaaaaand sox wins again getting 6 balls while everyone else gets 5 lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Aaaaaand sox wins again getting 6 balls while everyone else gets 5 lol

And the regular ones instead of the X's...lol. Have no idea how that happened based on what everyone else has gotten but glad it did.

Got my 5 TP5X'S today

And the regular ones instead of the X's...lol. Have no idea how that happened based on what everyone else has gotten but glad it did.
I'm guessing that they had only the 5 pack of tp5x for promo and those who fit into the regular tp5 would just get 2 sleeves.. but it doesn't seem like anyone else has gotten the regulars haha

Look what FedEx just left on my front doorstep
a3195916469e20948908d2efac6d4040.jpg

Same thing that I got today. Wanted to test out the X, but figured the I would prefer the TP5 an excited to get 6 balls instead of 4.

Same thing that I got today. Wanted to test out the X, but figured the I would prefer the TP5 an excited to get 6 balls instead of 4.

Really solid balls. Played one today for 12 holes after the Tour B RXS I was playing disappeared amongst the numerous leaves off the beaten path.

Got this in the mail today...

IMG_4298.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what the difference is??? I’ll be playing mine this weekend in 65* weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got 6 regular TP5. Not my ideal, but I'll play em!

Got 6 regular TP5. Not my ideal, but I'll play em!

This is what I received also, would have been really happy with TP5x but they were free so not complaining.

Maybe not worth it, but I'd exchange my "X's" for the "Regular" Version if someone wants to trade/

i am still awaiting mine. i have not played a ball better for my game than the tp5. i have yet to play the tp5x tho

i am still awaiting mine. i have not played a ball better for my game than the tp5. i have yet to play the tp5x tho

It's an amazing ball, I hope they don't mess it up with new addition in 2019.

Back