I carry my regular clubs when ever I travel. Insurance covers the clubs if anything happens.

I would take damaged or lost clubs as a good reason to upgrade my set sooner than normal.

I've never had one issue while traveling. If I do, my home owners will cover it. I never leave my in anyone's care, they are mine and my responsibility. I'm not going to be anymore cautious based on anyone having their set snagged.

What insurance are you using for these?

As long as I have the insurance, I'll take them whenever I travel and have time to play.

I recommend not doing that at #TheKing
Bring your set and new XR Driver.
Noted. I did only bring one set to the MC. The multiple stuff usually for more casual get togethers :)

I take my regular set and have only had one club damaged in the last 30 years. We do go to Florida a few times a year now that we have a condo in Naples so I left a set of clubs down there just to save on baggage fees.

What insurance are you using for these?
You should either schedule them on your regular homeowners or renters policy, our get an inland marine policy.

If you schedule them you can go to no deductible for approximately $10 per $1,000 coverage (per year). If you just go with your normal personal property coverage on your homeowners/renters, you will have to pay whatever your normal deductible is. And that might be more than what your clubs are worth.

And while we are at it, make sure all of your personal property is covered at replacement cost, not actual cash value.

So this is part of a valuable property policy? I have one for jewelry and the like. I didn't know clubs could be covered by them. I will have to call and ask.

So this is part of a valuable property policy? I have one for jewelry and the like. I didn't know clubs could be covered by them. I will have to call and ask.
You have to add your clubs to that for them to be covered. This is what is called scheduling personal property. It is basically itemizing personal property.

Insurance. I have an exception on my policy for around 25.00 a year.
How does that work David? We have one for Wendy's wedding ring but it's value essentially never decreases. Clubs depreciate. Do you get replacement value? Actual value? Original value?

How does that work David? We have one for Wendy's wedding ring but it's value essentially never decreases. Clubs depreciate. Do you get replacement value? Actual value? Original value?

Full replacement value. I provided the replacement value and they quoted based on that amount.

Take them. I won't live in fear because of a few bad apples.

Back