Travel Thread for 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Iceman!

THPer formerly known as "markm778"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Thought I would open one up since it's 90 days away.

Thought I would open one up since it's 90 days away.
Check SW today. They had some great deals from MDW to SAT, but the sale ends today.

Check SW today. They had some great deals from MDW to SAT, but the sale ends today.
Sadly I'm an American guy

I am an American Airlines guy as well. However, I will choose another airline if the price is better.

I'm currently planning on getting in Wednesday so I'm down for any shenanigans

I would probably be down to come hangout Saturday after the event and maybe play a round Sunday morning if anyone decides to stay an extra day or two after.

I'm looking at getting in Weds before noon. Austin is way cheaper and direct for me so I'll be flying in and likely out of there

I would probably be down to come hangout Saturday after the event and maybe play a round Sunday morning if anyone decides to stay an extra day or two after.
I could be game for this

I’m thinking of flying in on Wednesday at 1pm and then flying back on Sunday

We played a couple of good course while there The Quarry Golf Club and Canyon Springs Golf Club. I would recommend either of them.

I would also say if you are free for a lunch go to the barbecue place that @baylrballa took us to it was fire. They do run out of food though so don't be too late.

Booked a flight for noon arrival in Austin. Planning to grab a car and head to San Antonio to get my partner and then hopefully some golf Weds afternoon with whoever is in town. I’d be down for Thursday morning golf too assuming we have a 4pm check in.

Likely not in for Sunday at the moment but that could change

We played a couple of good course while there The Quarry Golf Club and Canyon Springs Golf Club. I would recommend either of them.

I would also say if you are free for a lunch go to the barbecue place that @baylrballa took us to it was fire. They do run out of food though so don't be too late.
I sent @Iceman! that same info on the restaurant. @baylrballa what was the name of that amazing place?

Looking at a 12 pm arrival in San Antonio on Wednesday. Likely have to fly out Saturday evening.

If you fly American, take a quick peek, I found a steal of a deal for first.

I’d like to meet you all for golf, if Thursday morning is pre-event round

And Flights Booked - First Class Baby.....
#LFG

And we get labeled bougie….. @MarMill
Serious Nathan Fillion GIF by ABC Network

The Quarry is taking times through 4/11 currently so might be able to book that next week if that's what the majority is thinking. I'll defer to those who've been to the area before. I did send a message to my cousin who lived in that area for a bit what he would recommend but haven't heard back yet

Back