Travis Mathew Shoes?

pumbaa

Teem Tour Edge 2024!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Found a pretty sweet deal on the Croskey and Druskin lines of Travis Matthew. I like their clothes anyone ever use their shoes?

I have one pair and am not sure on the model, but I cant wear them to play golf. I guess I could to the range, but they are bordering on deck shoes in terms of stability.

I have a pair of the Druskin's. They don't come in half sizes and I typically wear 11.5. Have a 12 in the TM shoe and they are a tad big for me, only wear them occasionally due to fit and support. JB is right, not a lot of stability. I like the styles, but not the greatest shoe out there.

I have a pair and same story, I've never worn them to the course, not a golf shoe in reality

Well on to the next one then. Figured for $30 there was some issue. I like the style though so I figured I'd ask.

I have one pair and am not sure on the model, but I cant wear them to play golf. I guess I could to the range, but they are bordering on deck shoes in terms of stability.

I have a pair as well, but I wouldn't attempt to play golf in them either. I kind of like them, but only wear them around town.

Back