True Linkswear True Eco Knit shoes

I’m excited for what you think, I’m tempted, it’s not a popular brand around here, but I’ve always liked what TL does, and they’ve always been really good for me.
I don't think I've ever seen another pair of TLs in the wild around here other than on my own feet. I guess it's not surprising since they don't advertise much (at least that I've seen), so their business must mostly spread by word of mouth.

I don't think I've ever seen another pair of TLs in the wild around here other than on my own feet. I guess it's not surprising since they don't advertise much (at least that I've seen), so their business must mostly spread by word of mouth.
I've never seen them in the wild either. I am intrigued enough to have ordered two project 2020 pairs, though. I'm excited to see how they feel/look.

Same. Never se them in my neck of the woods besides on my own feet. They are pretty active on social media but not sure what other advertisement avenues they take.

My pair of Eco Knit arrived today, and was shocked by how light weight they. I mean, they are crazy light. First impression is they are very comfortable. I have no gotten on the course with them so the real test will come later. They could easily double as a casual off the course shoe too.

Instead of a traditional shoe box, they come in a simple shoe bag. I apologize for the crappy picture.
1D83613B-FD3F-4836-A707-8D0CE6FB2321.jpeg

Got my preorder bonus package with the gift card and knit mask. As far as masks go I think it is my favorite. Waiting to see what people think of the OG Feel before I decide how to use that gift card.

Got my preorder bonus package with the gift card and knit mask. As far as masks go I think it is my favorite. Waiting to see what people think of the OG Feel before I decide how to use that gift card.
Nice. I'm still waiting on my bonus package. I went ahead and ordered the LUXKNIT too...

I got my bonus package the other day. My OG Feels are supposed to ship this coming Monday, I’ll be posting up some thoughts about them as soon as I get them and play a round or two in them.

Watching the PGA coverage today and Joel Dahmen is rocking these in the same colorway I have (think it is stone). I wore my OGs today and glad I did, some puddles and wet spots that would have left my toes wet for sure in the eco knit.

My OG Feels shipped today, supposed to arrive next Tuesday. I'll have them out on the course Wednesday morning!

I've got one practice session and one 18 hole riding round in with the Eco Knit. I usually wear a more structured shoe (currently have a few pairs of the Adidas Powerband BOA Boost) so I did notice much less restrictive feeling in the moment of my foot and ankle while swinging. After a few swings, I didn't notice it.

Playing and riding, they were super comfortable, lightweight, and breathable. I don't anticipate any issues while walking with comfort, we will see how it goes. The course I walk is fairly long and hilly so it will be a good test. We've had a lot of rain the previous week, but the course was fairly dry. I didn't see any issues with traction, but I would not wear the Eco Knits on a rain soaked course, and I probably wouldn't wear them in an early morning round if there is heavy dew because they are not waterproof.

The course was wet enough where the shoes needed to be wiped down after the round, especially on the toe area of my back foot. They cleaned up easily and quickly.

I've got one practice session and one 18 hole riding round in with the Eco Knit. I usually wear a more structured shoe (currently have a few pairs of the Adidas Powerband BOA Boost) so I did notice much less restrictive feeling in the moment of my foot and ankle while swinging. After a few swings, I didn't notice it.

Playing and riding, they were super comfortable, lightweight, and breathable. I don't anticipate any issues while walking with comfort, we will see how it goes. The course I walk is fairly long and hilly so it will be a good test. We've had a lot of rain the previous week, but the course was fairly dry. I didn't see any issues with traction, but I would not wear the Eco Knits on a rain soaked course, and I probably wouldn't wear them in an early morning round if there is heavy dew because they are not waterproof.

The course was wet enough where the shoes needed to be wiped down after the round, especially on the toe area of my back foot. They cleaned up easily and quickly.
Good stuff. My OG Feels are supposed to be here tomorrow, so I'll report back once I have them in hand.

I played 54 on Tuesday and wore the Eco Knits for the last 36. I rode and felt absolutely no foot fatigue. Strong ponder on one of the waterproof models. I'm looking at you, Lux Knit.

I played 54 on Tuesday and wore the Eco Knits for the last 36. I rode and felt absolutely no foot fatigue. Strong ponder on one of the waterproof models. I'm looking at you, Lux Knit.

Yeah, I have a pair on preorder that I am hoping show up in July before my first golf trip. Figure I will take the Eco Knits and the Lux if that happens and compare/contrast.

Yeah, I have a pair on preorder that I am hoping show up in July before my first golf trip. Figure I will take the Eco Knits and the Lux if that happens and compare/contrast.

I did not preorder. On their site, the target preorder is 8.17.20. If I can't wait that long, I may go for the Original.

I did not preorder. On their site, the target preorder is 8.17.20. If I can't wait that long, I may go for the Original.

Yeah, I did the early adopter package for the $25 gift card/mask combo. I am happy as it is the only mask that will fit over my fat face and I have $25 to spend on either another pair of Eco Knits or maybe a pair of something else.

In my experience, the Originals are slightly wider than the Eco knit, thinner sole, a bit heavier and much less breathable. But in wet weather my feet stay dry.

Random question, what supermarkets do you shop at in NC? I am shipping cherries to a couple different chains and curious if you might see them.

Yeah, I did the early adopter package for the $25 gift card/mask combo. I am happy as it is the only mask that will fit over my fat face and I have $25 to spend on either another pair of Eco Knits or maybe a pair of something else.

In my experience, the Originals are slightly wider than the Eco knit, thinner sole, a bit heavier and much less breathable. But in wet weather my feet stay dry.

Random question, what supermarkets do you shop at in NC? I am shipping cherries to a couple different chains and curious if you might see them.

It depends on what we are looking for, but we shop at Costco, Harris Teeter, Publix, and Whole Foods (whole paycheck).

How are the Originals for walking?

It depends on what we are looking for, but we shop at Costco, Harris Teeter, Publix, and Whole Foods (whole paycheck).

How are the Originals for walking?

Food lion and Harris teeter.

I walk most of my rounds, for cooler weather I love the originals. Warmer weather the Eco knits have been my jam lately. The originals while heavier than the Eco knit are still pretty light because the eco knit might be the lightest shoe I have found.

Food lion and Harris teeter.

I walk most of my rounds, for cooler weather I love the originals. Warmer weather the Eco knits have been my jam lately. The originals while heavier than the Eco knit are still pretty light because the eco knit might be the lightest shoe I have found.

If you don't mind me asking, what brands?

Do you wear the same size in the Knits and Originals? With how light the Eco Knits are it's impressive how comfortable they are.

other shoes I have worn recently: Puma NXT and Ecco bioms. NXTs aren't super heavy, bioms have some heft.

I wear a 10 in all my Trues except the one pair of Majors which I have a 10.5 and I think that is the right size for all. I usually wear thicker socks in the OG than in the eco knit or even the pumas as they are just a bit wider.

TL is running a special through tonight. Ends at midnight but that is probably PST as they are based in Washington. Buy a pair of Eco Knits and TL-01s and get $50 off. No coupon code needed. It automatically deducts $25 off each pair in the shopping cart. Adjusts the TL-01 down to $100 and the Eco Knit down to $74. I just ordered another pair of white TL-01 and a pair of stone gray Eco Knit.

i wound up grabbing the og feels after taking a look at both in the pro shop today...

TL is running a special through tonight. Ends at midnight but that is probably PST as they are based in Washington. Buy a pair of Eco Knits and TL-01s and get $50 off. No coupon code needed. It automatically deducts $25 off each pair in the shopping cart. Adjusts the TL-01 down to $100 and the Eco Knit down to $74. I just ordered another pair of white TL-01 and a pair of stone gray Eco Knit.

I think you’ll enjoy the Knit. I’ve enjoyed them. I’ve walked in them and they are super comfortable.

3 rounds in the Eco-knit this past weekend. I was technically riding but I walked over 5 miles in them each round and just freaking fantastic. I never slip in them (but I only wear them in dry conditions), comfortable and while the grey has gotten a bit dirty, nothing that bothers me.

they are so freaking light it is hard to describe.

Back