True Temper Tuesday

We played some golf today at Lomas Santa Fe Country Club. Only got 9 in because it was kind of slow and I had to get to the airport, but it was a great time. Especially because DB and I beat Keenan and Spencer.

The whole trip was incredible and everyone I met was awesome. I'll put together a full write up in the next day or two.

99044135be18caf04ab53df10800bd08.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Sounds like a blast!

Not everyday that people beat the greatest amateur golfer of all time #Keenan

I know it's fun giving DB crap but please pass on all our appreciation for everything he has done for all alumni of THCE. Guy is a genius and puts up with alot of crap when a group comes and asks questions after questions and he takes it in stride.

Wait, he responds to your PM’s? He always just responds with, “inbox full, try again later”

Wait, he responds to your PM’s? He always just responds with, “inbox full, try again later”

"new account. who dis?"

"new account. who dis?"

Full disclosure, the sheriff that served the TRO said he got each and every one of my messages and letters so I’m taking that as he took the time to read them. *

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full disclosure, the sheriff that served the TRO said he got each and every one of my messages and letters so I’m taking that as he took the time to read them. *

We all know that if there's anyone DB is getting a restraining order on, it's the guy who posted above you.

Turns out that DB, Keenan and the boys showed me such a good time that I came down with appendicitis less than 24 hours after getting home. The good news is that it held off long enough to have a blast and get home. The bad news is that it didn't wait until after my planned (probably now cancelled) trip to Vegas with my wife and a couple friends tonight.

It also means that my recap might be delayed a bit. But it's coming. As you can see by the time stamp on this post, there's not a lot to do at 3:10 in the ER. So who knows, maybe the recap will be coming sooner rather than later.

Turns out that DB, Keenan and the boys showed me such a good time that I came down with appendicitis less than 24 hours after getting home. The good news is that it held off long enough to have a blast and get home. The bad news is that it didn't wait until after my planned (probably now cancelled) trip to Vegas with my wife and a couple friends tonight.

It also means that my recap might be delayed a bit. But it's coming. As you can see by the time stamp on this post, there's not a lot to do at 3:10 in the ER. So who knows, maybe the recap will be coming sooner rather than later.

Damn, that’s scary, glad you made it back and are getting treated, bummer about Vegas.

Ouch! Sorry to hear it BSI. Hope the docs are taking care of you, and that you’re back on your feet soon.

Hope you feel better soon bigsky!

Back