Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

That's how I took it as well. He was calling himself the MVP of this event and saying he'd be at the GD (like he always is).

Sorry if this caused some confusion, I was just referencing that I was potentially the only one with potential to be MVP of both because i am the only one who (as of now) is in both. I have ZERO to do with the selection of the THP participants of the Grandaddy, I just try and make sure they all have a great time.

Now, when should I announce who my crutch (hopeful) will be for this event?

This week we find out Finley’s partner as well as a whole lot more.

The anticipation of partners is flat out killin me. I love it!!!

I still can’t believe I am going to play this course. I watched the video in the first post again today. This event is going to be fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The anticipation of partners is flat out killin me. I love it!!!

Just enjoy the excitement. It’s one of the best parts of the THP experience. Every time i feel excited I go out and practice again.

Sorry if this caused some confusion, I was just referencing that I was potentially the only one with potential to be MVP of both because i am the only one who (as of now) is in both. I have ZERO to do with the selection of the THP participants of the Grandaddy, I just try and make sure they all have a great time.

You make it too easy to root for the villain.

NOW!

This is the most modesty you may ever see from The Villain. He doesn’t just try, he delivers in spades.

I vote ASAP for the partner announcement. And I am rooting for a round together in the same foursome since we didn’t get that chance in December.

Putting teams together today, and while there could be some changes, based on people dropping, etc, we have such a good group of THPers here.

Putting teams together today, and while there could be some changes, based on people dropping, etc, we have such a good group of THPers here.

Hey JB, count me in on DEFINITELY NOT dropping out!

I think I just peed a little with excitement!!

One of my favorite parts of the event, getting the names and teammates announced! You guys always come up with some pretty funny ones!

I can't wait to see what the team names are this year! That reveal was so much fun last year.

I can't wait to see what the team names are this year! That reveal was so much fun last year.

We will be putting teams out and then team names will come out later.

1st post updated with the teams.

Ohh Yeah!!!:bananadance:

I don't just banana dance for anything.

@JasonFinleyCG I hear you need a partner...

7a961b30f5caa874c1b817b3b452de8e.gif

Any predictions for pairings from some of the more seasoned THP'ers?

nm, already out

@nullnomad
giphy.gif

Can’t wait to see the names of a few of those teams...LOL!

Time to start researching teams for the competition. Where a couple that jumped out quick to my eye. Should be great follow and comp.

We will be putting teams out and then team names will come out later.
Any chance names drop in a THP Live?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Any chance names drop in a THP Live?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Not sure. The good news is teams are up now, so you know names will not be far behind.

I cant wait to see the team names....those are the best!

Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

Awesome pairings

Back