Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

I like cheese

OldeDude;n8898955 said:
Two more excruciating days at the office before hitting the road to Idaho ......... at least I have this to look at once in a while:

Nice little front left hole location today on the live cam.

CDA14.JPG

KY Golfer;n8898985 said:

KCSmitty you going after that pin all day right?

KingVeo;n8898934 said:
Wow, I just surpassed 1000 posts! :bananadance:

Aiming to be over 1300 by the time we get off of 18 on Sunday. That should be about 1 post for every stroke over the weekend!

You mistyped 1,500 :messed:

2BFAST;n8898988 said:
KCSmitty you going after that pin all day right?
With positive intent but negative results

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

KY Golfer;n8898985 said:

Sucker pin lol. Only way I'm getting close to that pin is if I mishit my tee shot!

MagicSpell;n8899019 said:
Sucker pin lol. Only way I'm getting close to that pin is if I mishit my tee shot!

Or if your partner hits first and is tight ;)

millsan1;n8899007 said:
You mistyped 1,500 :messed:

Haha, I'm usually a slow/wordy poster but I'll try and inflate the numbers!

KCSmitty;n8899018 said:
With positive intent but negative results

Confidence!

I am really looking forward to the weather out there. Over the entire weekend, there are forecast to be about 6 hrs where the temps in Idaho are higher than the lowest lows (78-79) here at the house. Between the heat and the rain, it has been pretty miserable playing here the last 1-2 months.

Duffer Waldorf;n8899238 said:
I am really looking forward to the weather out there. Over the entire weekend, there are forecast to be about 6 hrs where the temps in Idaho are higher than the lowest lows (78-79) here at the house. Between the heat and the rain, it has been pretty miserable playing here the last 1-2 months.

Amen, brother. The highs in Idaho are lower than the lows in Arizona. Arizona forecast lows for Fri/Sat/Sun are 84/81/79 and Idaho highs are 76/83/71. Rain or shine, I am looking forward to a break from the heat.

Formats

Day 1: Shamble 18 holes
Day 2: Best Ball Front 9 and Alternate Shot back 9

Winners win a trip to Immortality.

baylrballa;n8899293 said:
Alt shot on 14? I'm hitting pointless tee ball anyways if it comes to that!

Of course, we will encourage everybody to hit a tee shot anyway.

JB;n8899291 said:
Formats

Day 1: Shamble 18 holes
Day 2: Best Ball Front 9 and Alternate Shot back 9

Winners win a trip to Immortality.

True alternate JB? The person that holes out the putt will not hit the next tee shot?

JB;n8899294 said:
Of course, we will encourage everybody to hit a tee shot anyway.

We will all have to if we want a shot at the sweet prize Budget Golf is giving away for closest to the pin!

MattyDMPLS;n8899327 said:
True alternate JB? The person that holes out the putt will not hit the next tee shot?

I am sure they will explain the details Friday, but I have only ever played alt-shot where you alternate the tee shots.

I tee off one and we alternate shots that hole until done and then my partner tees off on two and we alternate shots until done and I tee off three, etc...

MattyDMPLS;n8899327 said:

No sir. Just like our other events, before the beginning of hole 10, each team will decide who will tee off on odds and evens.

JB;n8899338 said:
No sir. Just like our other events, before the beginning of hole 10, each team will decide who will tee off on odds and evens.

Interesting, both par 5s and both drivable par 4s are odd. Both par 3s even. Such strategery.

baylrballa;n8899347 said:
Interesting, both par 5s and both drivable par 4s are odd. Both par 3s even. Such strategery.

Great!!! No one said we had to THINK at this event too!!! I might have to crack out my lucky coin to help us figure this out.

baylrballa;n8899347 said:
But there are 5 Evens on the back side...could go any direction.
I've played Alt Shot a time or two and it is absolutely feast or famine out there.

First Event I'm driving to. The best part is I dont need to pick what to pack, I just threw everything I own in the truck.

Downside? US Customs likes to give me the royal treatment. Can't wait!

ArmyGolf;n8899360 said:
First Event I'm driving to. The best part is I dont need to pick what to pack, I just threw everything I own in the truck.

Downside? US Customs likes to give me the royal treatment. Can't wait!

Just tell them do you know I am part of the Mounties? That should let you slide.

JB;n8899361 said:
Just tell them do you know I am part of the Mounties? That should let you slide.
Might be worth a shot. I cleaned the grass off my golf shoes this time so at least I won't get lectured on smuggling alien species of turf & insects this time.

Back