ttucliffhanger’s journey to Scratch

ttucliffhanger

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So I’m tired of messing around and have been in the gym pretty hard since late June/early July and I’m setting a goal for myself by end of next fall my goal is to be a sub 5 HC. Right now I’m a 9.6 and I think this is very attainable. Last winter I got down to a 6.2. I’ve crept back up, but no more messing around. I will continue my gym regimen but I am adding strength exercises specific to the golf swing slowly. ShotScope and The Grint will be used in combo to track my stats. My bag will be set with the following this season as follows, unless something drastic happens (it is THP, lol):

DRIVER: Callaway Rogue ST Max w/ UST Mamiya LINQ M40X Black F5
FWY WOODS: Callaway EPIC Speed 3w and EPIC Max 5w both w/ UST Mamiya LINQ Purple 7F5
IRONS: Callaway Apex 21 4-A w/ soon to state
WEDGES: Callaway Jaws Raw 54* and Jaws Raw FT 58* w/ soon to state
PUTTER: Odyssey Eleven Tour Line-S (will be putting UST Mamiya ALL-IN shaft in when released in January

My goal during the winter is to continue to build my strength and focus on swing fundamentals at the range. I will play some rounds this winter (weather permitting) but will focus more on range if I can.

Diet kind of went off the rails a little with everything that happened with with wife’s grandmother this summer but it’s back to business. No waiting till first of year! Time to get to business! I’m also taking and have been taking Fit4ore pre workout supplements and their energy and focus blend prior to each round.

LET’S GO!!!!!

Here is a pic of my curren’t HC.
C7A888CA-6F8F-44CF-8791-AB12C6296715.jpeg

You got this! Also I'd kill to have a 9.6 🤣

Hell yeah let's go @ttucliffhanger you got this. Looking forward to following.

Good luck!!!

Good luck!!!
Hell yeah let's go @ttucliffhanger you got this. Looking forward to following.
You got this! Also I'd kill to have a 9.6 🤣

I haven’t had deep motivation like this in a long while with all that happened this summer/last year. I just kept pushing myself to get by but I’m tired of just pushing myself with working out. I’m ready to go above that and add to it. Even though with all the death I’ve experienced this last year, God has still extremely blessed me and it’s time to show Him and those around me how thankful I am. My other goal not mentioned is to make Chief this cycle.

You can get there 👊🏻

You got this! I’m hoping I can dig deep next year too! Excited to watch your journey

Rooting for you!! (y)

As long as Frank stays away, you can do anything!

As long as Frank stays away, you can do anything!
Oh it’s mustache season my friend. That being said, I just hired a golf fitness coach! Let’s go!!!

Hahaha the mustache isn't that bad. We just like to give you **** because you named it 🤣

I believe you can get this done. Good luck!

Hahaha the mustache isn't that bad. We just like to give you **** because you named it 🤣

I believe you can get this done. Good luck!
Oh I know. Banter is fun! Giving each other crap is fun! And I’m hoping I can do this. I really think I can.

Good luck Scott!

Intrigued to watch your progress.

Thank you everyone! Pretty excited about the fitness coach!

Good luck! Do you keep any stats when you post your GHIN scores?

Good luck! Do you keep any stats when you post your GHIN scores?
Yes. Stats are stored between Grint and ShotScope.

Good luck, brother!

You got this! Focus you have, relaxing the mind and body is a continual journey and gets harder the closer you get. Go get some!

Good luck on the journey!

i love this! based on our round together i think it’s totally possible. you have a good short game. and you putt well. i think with a few more fairways you’ll be right there.

Go get it done!

You got this man!

Thanks for all the support fellas! No range or play time this weekend due to weather, but hitting the gym this morning and start my new workout plan from my coach on Monday.

Back