Two Years - 10k posts - 2 Experiences.... Sooo Much Fun!

G-Man

Working on being better in '23!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
just realized that April 1 was my THP anniversary and have over 10k posts on here. Some are more quality than others. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on THP and really love the experiences and playing with other THPers. I don't search out THPers as much as others, but I want to do that in the future more often. This community is great offering a lot of knowledge as well as some laugh out loud by myself moments as the pandemic working conditions continue.

Thanks for welcoming me and building my golf fandom/love/knowledge base!

Leave a comment in this thread and I will choose (random) one lucky THPer and send out a dozen balls!

Well I'll throw in on this haha. I too find myself really loving the community, but outside of the experience I attended haven't played with any other THPers. I'm the only one of my golf group who's on THP (oddly) and my golf time is limited so I tend to lean into playing with my friends. It speaks to how great this community is that I feel guilty about choosing my longtime friends over THP members :LOL:

2 years and 10k posts? Thats pretty awesome!

It really is a special place, isn't it?

I've only played with a THPer once, but didn't realize it until almost a week later. Hopefully the SC THPers can get together soon. Lots of great people on here.

You make me feel inadequate and lacking Sir! ;)
Always enjoy your post and loved following your trip to Vegas! 😎

I'd say the Shaft Up #1 was a pretty incredible 2 year anniversary gift!:ROFLMAO:

10K posts in 2 years is a pretty darn good pace!

Glad you’re here on THP! Shaft Up was a super fun follow. Here’s to many more years and posts! :drinks:

Happy Anniversary! Keep up the great posts!

I’d really like to meet up with other THPers but I just moved to a small town in Northwest Indiana and I don’t think there are many who live close by. I’m also enjoying the site but I’m not much of a gear guy so most of the club/shaft/ball threads aren’t of a lot of interest to me.

Glad to have you around. You add a lot to the community.

Rock on, my dude!

Glad you’re here on THP! Shaft Up was a super fun follow. Here’s to many more years and posts! :drinks:

Haha many more posts mr. 1 year - almost 12k posts... gotta step it up!

Nice job. Congrats on the milestones.

You got a 7 day head start on me, but 1300 posts ahead. Makes me feel like I've been slacking.

Congrats on your two year THPversary, and 10K in two years is a smokin' pace! Always enjoy your posts, you make THP a better place!

@Gman79 that's a lot of activity in 2 years. Well done. I know I just started participating instead of just lurking last year but wow....10K in 2 years is incredible.

Congrats! Glad to of been able to go Vegas with you and golf at those extraordinary courses with an outstanding group of guys.

Congrats, sure enjoyed the Vegas event

10k in 2 years, don't you work? :LOL:

Congrats on all the fun and posts. 10k is a lot of posts and looking forward to another 10k

Well Happy Anniversary and congrats on the post. You did a great job in Vegas. Glad you had a good time.

congrats

Now that’s impressive! I’m barely over 100 post after 10 years. To the moon this year!

Congrats @Gman79 this community is the best!

Dude two years flies by quickly when you are having fun! Glad you are a part of this community man...just disappointed we never got a round in while I lived in Ohio!

Back