Two Years - 10k posts - 2 Experiences.... Sooo Much Fun!

Impressive on both the post and experience counts! Nice job in Vegas, btw. I had fun following along.

I joined in 2015 and still don't have 10K posts. And what gets me is that I feel like I post at my maximum capacity. :p

That’s cool - keep it rolling. Congrats!

That’s awesome. THP is incredible and it is the only “social media” that I participate in. Everything is always so positive and encouraging.

That is one heck of a splash! Congrats on the milestones. Sure enjoyed following along last week!

Here's to the next!!

Your one of the many here that makes this place so special! Congrats on the milestone and look forward to many more! Great job last week!

I’ve enjoyed meeting you! You’ve been a 100% positive influence on here.

But damnit, quit out posting me. 🤣

I’m getting close to 10k, I think.

You guys must have me confused with another guy on here!

Congratulations on 2 years and 10k! Enjoyed following your trip to Vegas last week.

It was an awesome follow for the shaft up.

Congrats on the anniversary and being able to attend the two experiences. 10k posts in 2 years is quite impressive! It was great meeting you & teeing it up @ Windmill, look forward to getting a few more rounds in the future.

Congrats on the 2 milestones Chris!

Congrats, that's pretty impressive. I would say your recent Shaft up experience was a great anniversary gift and will add many more posts from you.

Happy two years man! Glad you found your way here and you're a big part of what makes THP so great! Here's to many more posts and a lot more time!

Good job dude! Keep it going.

I'm almost always in for a free dozen balls.:D Unless there's a sharp stick in the eye, or a swift kick in the ribs... then I'm out.:ROFLMAO:

Congrats on 10k, enjoyed the Vegas follow.

Congrats on the milestones! 10K posts is an impressive number. Thanks for contributing to THP. I look forward to teeing it up with you again in the future.

Congrats on 2 years. You were a great follow in the live thread.

Congrats and that's an outstanding ratio...well done. It flies by, try and make a folder to save all your experiences via pictures. The words and stories come back to you in droves.

Well done man! Glad we connected here on THP, got out for a round, and look forward to more!

You got a 7 day head start on me, but 1300 posts ahead. Makes me feel like I've been slacking.
I have 10,000 posts like him, but it took 3 years. I am a huge slacker.

I have 10,000 posts like him, but it took 3 years. I am a huge slacker.
Nahhh COVID and golf addiction made for a great start!

Always enjoy your posts!!!

I will leave this up through the end of the day... It will allow the golf balls to arrive for weekend golf!

Congrats!!!

Back