UFC/Mixed Martial Arts

Yea, its an intriguing matchup for sure, especially given the fighters' history together
Totally. My only worry is that it turns into a wait for the other guy to counter and is boring. But I don’t think it will be. And most the time at least a couple of the fights are awesome.

Totally. My only worry is that it turns into a wait for the other guy to counter and is boring. But I don’t think it will be. And most the time at least a couple of the fights are awesome.
Yea, Izzy has had a lot of criticism as of late about that, but I find nothing wrong with it. But you've got chandler on the card. dude is explosive, all about action.

I like to watch the fights, but every time I have purchased fights as of late, they have been a bit anticlimactic

That's awesome. BJJ has so much depth and I guess it is constantly evolving. But those dagestanis (Khabib and his team that did Sambo) seem to have it figured out
They both come from judo, so it's all very similar, and nowadays, people are mixing it all up and just training mma. I really liked the chess match aspect of the ground game. Trying to bait people into doing certain things and planning out responses to multiple possible actions. Or finding obscure takes on subs from positions they shouldn't be happening from.

Chandler and Poirier was amazing.

Helluva fight!

New champ!

seems like it was a phenomenal fight card

Izzy has a lot of haters, but I like him because he was an active champ / active fighter, at least in the last 18 months or so

Was it an early stoppage considering he is the champ? Maybe…
I think periera was rocked more but got saved by the bell in the first round.

anyways, it’s always exciting seeing a new champ. Alex is huge, really is a great fighter. Matchups make fights, I think Alex potentially would struggle against a wrestle heavy Brunson or vettori if he didn’t catch them with a hook on the shoot like Lewis did against Blaydes

You ever see a fighter with a mega leg like this 🤯

Last edited:
Raul Rosas Jr. 18 years old…that’s crazy impressive. He doesn’t look strong, but it seemed he handled his opponent with ease
Just hope he isn’t thrown into the fire too fast

some NSFW language in there
But definitely not a great look for Pimblett. pretty sad to be honest
10-8 round goes to Ariel

Okay, UFC 284
Can Volk win? Not sure, but it sure would be crazy if he did!

Will be rooting for him but not too confident.

Will be rooting for him but not too confident.
I don’t see him getting manhandled. He’s got that dog in him. Let’s see if my opinion ages like a fine wine 😂
Because let’s be real, Islam is going for 170lb title if he wins this fight for his double champ status. He could easily be a 170er. That weight cut for him is pretty intense

I don’t see him getting manhandled. He’s got that dog in him. Let’s see if my opinion ages like a fine wine 😂
Because let’s be real, Islam is going for 170lb title if he wins this fight for his double champ status. He could easily be a 170er. That weight cut for him is pretty intense
HE GOT THAT DOG IN HIM
(even though he didn’t win the decision)

1 more minute in that round would have been nice. Great fight!

Jon Jones weighing in at 248 is insane!

Jon Jones weighing in at 248 is insane!
I was listening to a podcast earlier. Jon Jones for all intents and purposes is undefeated. Has he had his worse case career? I can't wait for tomorrow night to watch Jones move up.

It’ll definitely be an interesting fight. Jones has such a high fight IQ. Gane is such a good striker, but we will see if he’s any match for Bones

I think this will be the first UFC PPV I will watch in years. I think it is the Floyd Mayweather effect. I am going to buy it in hopes of Jones losing. :ROFLMAO:

Back