UFC/Mixed Martial Arts

I haven't watched this in a long time... what's going on these days in the UFC...

Probably depends how long have you been gone?

Was Brock Lesner on top?

Frank Shamrock? Vanderlie Silva?

Haha

Probably depends how long have you been gone?

Was Brock Lesner on top?

Frank Shamrock? Vanderlie Silva?

Haha

Oh ha. I know rousey got beat. That's the last I paid attention.

Frank shamrock... that's funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost a matrix style move on this video at :17 second mark!

Buffer must be the most annoying, coattail riding --- on the planet. Insufferable.

That Porier Alvarez fight was pretty entertaining.

Pretty entertaining fights tonight

well this hasn't been bumped in a while

GSP retiring for good tomorrow

UFC 236 in ATL tonight! Some good fights so far.
9aafbe01dc87e6a5b797255d33fb623f.jpg
6654dcb6e67691128acfb683a1034c5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Before and after!😳
9D52CEFE-FC98-4A40-8E10-5EDECC006EB5.jpeg

Ha. There was a fun title fight on Saturday with Usman retaining the belt with a unanimous decision over Covington. Close and brutal fight, but Usman dropping Covington in the second got it done.

Ha. There was a fun title fight on Saturday with Usman retaining the belt with a unanimous decision over Covington. Close and brutal fight, but Usman dropping Covington in the second got it done.
Rose the thug gotherdone...Ha

Saturday was an awesome card. First fight in Ppv was epic.

Was about to start a ufc thread, but turns out it already exists.

some good fights coming up to cap off the year

Main event:
Who I want to win:
Adesanya
Esparza
Chandler
Gutierrez
Hooker

Who I think will win:
Adesanya
Zhang
Poirier
Gutierrez
Puelles

I'll check back in tomorrow to see how wrong i am

Main event:
Who I want to win:
Adesanya
Esparza
Chandler
Gutierrez
Hooker

Who I think will win:
Adesanya
Zhang
Poirier
Gutierrez
Puelles

I'll check back in tomorrow to see how wrong i am
I don't even know who any of these current fighters are. It's been a long time since I paid attention to mma, and even longer since I've been on a mat. Every once in a while I'll get into a youtube rabbit hole and watch some old submission videos. It was always fun hitting subs no one else in the gym knew I would even be trying.

I don't even know who any of these current fighters are. It's been a long time since I paid attention to mma, and even longer since I've been on a mat. Every once in a while I'll get into a youtube rabbit hole and watch some old submission videos. It was always fun hitting subs no one else in the gym knew I would even be trying.
I like to watch the fights, but every time I have purchased fights as of late, they have been a bit anticlimactic

That's awesome. BJJ has so much depth and I guess it is constantly evolving. But those dagestanis (Khabib and his team that did Sambo) seem to have it figured out

@Greg Kulbick
The last one I bought was the diaz vs fegurson PPV
I was looking forward to the Khamzat vs Holland fight ... look it up on Youtube, it was over right away :(
And diaz and fegurson, they both looked slow ... seems age caught up with them

Was a big fan in the early years. Including the very early years of true no hold bard vhs releases. Those were crazy..

Not so much since ESPN bought it.

I hope Pereira beats Adesanya but I wouldn't bet any money on it.

I actually pulled the trigger tonight. Main event is one of the more intriguing fights in a while.

I actually pulled the trigger tonight. Main event is one of the more intriguing fights in a while.
Yea, its an intriguing matchup for sure, especially given the fighters' history together

Back