Ultimate Sponsor Best Ball! Who wins?

Who wins the match

• Total voters

Afizzle2100

Proud 2021 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

I saw this post on Instagram from Vary Golf.
It was asking if we had the major brands in a best ball with their top 2 athletes who would win.

If you can’t see the contenders, they are below.

Team Ping: Tony Finau and Tyrell Hatton

Team TaylorMade: Rory McIlroy and Dustin Johnson

Team Callaway: John Rahm and Xander Schauffle

Team Titelist: Justin Thomas and Webb Simpson

Team Cobra: Bryson Dechambeau and Rickie Fowler

I personally wish this was real because it would be amazing. As for my winner though I think I would be choosing Team Cobra. I think if this team gets hot putting wise it could be a long day for everyone else. If it was a scramble I think they would far and away win. What do you all think? Vote in the poll and leave a comment why!

Last edited:
Rory and DJ dust the rest.. I would pick cobra but Rickie has not been sharp in a while..

hold on...the crossings at carlsbad? WTF @JB

Did they get kicked off any good courses?

I mean can the really call it the ultimate showdown if it's played at the crossings? This thing would take 7 hours to play

No comp Rory & DJ win this one easily.

Would be awesome to see!!!

i think they would both need to have their A++++ game but i'd pick Rahm and Xander - i wonder what the line on them would be.

i think they would both need to have their A++++ game but i'd pick Rahm and Xander - i wonder what the line on them would be.

assuming Taylormade is the heavy favorite at say +150, Team Cobra and Team Callaway would probably be in the +350 to +550 range. Team Titelist slight underdogs in the +800 and Team Ping probably +1000

DJ and Rory for sure.

I got to go with that Callaway team. Sorry I don’t believe Dan and Rory can get it going together.

I will go Callaway but team Titleist is tough

Gotta be a homer for Rahmbo and the Xman! Tough competition against DJ and Rory, though.

Best ball... I think this would be interesting to see, but I think it would come down to Team Callaway or Team TM.... I'd go Callaway

TaylorMade
I mean they probably win by 4 or 5 strikes..

Rory and Johnson would do very well and take this

I'm absolutely picking Cobra.....although TM would have me sweating!

I think it would be between Taylormade and Callaway, but I think Rory and DJ manage it

I initially thought Taylormade, but I would have to go Titleist w/ JT & Webb Simpson.
This was kind of my thought as well. Justin and Webb could be sneaky good. I think TM should win, but there would be good bets to be happy on team Titleist.

I initially thought Taylormade, but I would have to go Titleist w/ JT & Webb Simpson.
This was kind of my thought as well. Justin and Webb could be sneaky good. I think TM should win, but there would be good bets to be happy on team Titleist.

Voted team Titleist as well. Honestly these teams are all so good it would come down to who is hot that day. Would love to see this type of event though!

Frankly it depends on how they putt. I went TM but I think TM, Cally and Titleist are pick em.

Team Taylormade

Back