Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

Anyone coming in Thursday? I don't feel like putting through the thread, what was the rate for Thursday night?
I know there is a flight from Ohio with 4 guys coming in on Thursday. Not sure of cost.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I believe somebody has said they looked online for that Thursday and it was showing $170 for a round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone coming in Thursday? I don't feel like putting through the thread, what was the rate for Thursday night?
I'll be coming in Thursday. Let me know if you want to get together for a round of golf.

took care of deposit. Greg and I will be there Thursday, will be wanting to play somewhere that day.
Check in not till 4pm fyi-

Just looked up El Campeon on Golf Now for 4/4 and it shows rates of $86 in afternoon. Should be able to play on site but if we want cheaper golf I know there are a lot of courses in the area.

I plan on being there Thursday also.

15 or so are coming in Thursday

Room rate is $164++ per room so half that per person

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I plan on being there Thursday also.

Ok I'll have to change that in their system cause I had you down for 2 nights (no worries)

Yo boss I sent you a few messages I think I'm missing your info still.

You are... I hate Tapatalk sometimes. You’ll have the info before you read this

Just looked up El Campeon on Golf Now for 4/4 and it shows rates of $86 in afternoon. Should be able to play on site but if we want cheaper golf I know there are a lot of courses in the area.

I'll get us some tee times Thursday for those interested once these deposits are squared away.
I have pre negotiated rates:

$75+ tax for El campeon
$65+ tax for Las Colina

took care of deposit. Greg and I will be there Thursday, will be wanting to play somewhere that day.
Check in not till 4pm fyi-
Thank you sir

My deposit is taken care of..... I was still listed as a Friday arrival. If it’s to much of a hassle to change me to a Thursday don’t stress over it Mike.

My deposit is taken care of..... I was still listed as a Friday arrival. If it’s to much of a hassle to change me to a Thursday don’t stress over it Mike.

no worries dude I told her I had a few tweaks to make as soon as all the deposits are squared away, this will be one of them.

everyone is officially in their system so I just sent the deposit info to the 9 or so people that had not been added yet. So the sooner everyone can get that taken care of the better so we can lock down tee times.

thanks

I called yesterday.

Deposit paid.

Ok Thursday golf.
They have tee times on El campeon after 1:40. The kicker is I cannot block out the tee times so everyone had to call in individually. So let's get a running total of whole wants to play and we can go from there.
.I threw this together based off memory too lazy to scroll back let me know who is missing.

Thursday El Campeon rounds starting at 1:40

1. Mikedean441
2. Ohio golfer
3. Robozeo
4. War eagle
5. Bmik
6. Shifty
7. Shifty +1
8. Patriotcoach
9. Xhail
10. TroyFL
11. GregKulbick