Under Armour 2024 Golf Apparel

DataDude

I Hate LIV
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The brand that popularized the 4-way stretch shirt had fallen on some bad style over the last few years while everyone else brought new materials and printing techniques to the category. That said I'm starting to see some stuff that catches my eye again in the big box stores and beyond since last summer and moving into this year. I'm really digging this paint splatter look.

1709554470362.png1709554516770.png1709554543419.png

Under armor style is getting better again. The last year I’ve seen some shirts that I really liked. As you said though, the material is lacking a bit, more so in the pants/shorts

UA remains a pretty big pass for me.

Ive always like UA more than any other "major" brand. That said, the last 4-5 yrs their quality had fallen wayyyyyyy off for the pricepoint and id much rather pay roughly the same or slightly more for 100% better quality and garmet life.

UA remains a pretty big pass for me.
I'm still a fan, depends on the shirt though. Their "Playoff" polo line is solid, and has some great prints.

I like their 1/4 zips a lot. Fit me great, good to play in on cool days. Wear them around the house a lot in the winter. Haven't tried a UA polo recently though.

I'm still a fan, depends on the shirt though. Their "Playoff" polo line is solid, and has some great prints.
love the playoff polo line. These ones above...meh.

Have not looked at UA for purchase in a long time

They just bore me, and they still can’t touch Puma for me.

They just bore me, and they still can’t touch Puma for me.
I wear a lot of of the playoff models for work. Definitely on the plain side, but I'm a plain kind of guy haha

I wear a lot of of the playoff models for work. Definitely on the plain side, but I'm a plain kind of guy haha
And we know nothing I do is plain 🤣

Is this one of those brands that makes a b line for the outlet malls? I bought a few shirts at one, and they turned out to be terrible quality. I’ve been gun-shy to go back to them.

Is this one of those brands that makes a b line for the outlet malls? I bought a few shirts at one, and they turned out to be terrible quality. I’ve been gun-shy to go back to them.
I have actually gotten most of mine from the outlet malls. I'm now staying away from them, not because they are not good (quality and fit was just fine) but because there are other brands which have been sticking out more to me.

Before I played golf I wore a lot more UA gear, ever since my transition I've been very into Puma and this isn't going to change that.

The brand that popularized the 4-way stretch shirt had fallen on some bad style over the last few years while everyone else brought new materials and printing techniques to the category. That said I'm starting to see some stuff that catches my eye again in the big box stores and beyond since last summer and moving into this year. I'm really digging this paint splatter look.

View attachment 9246245View attachment 9246246View attachment 9246247
Well dang, found a 30% off and bought all 3 of these shirts for $150 taxes and shipped. That’s a great value.

Their outlet stuff is definitely outlet stuff. It’s their match play line generally. You want the playoff line for the higher quality.

About damn time. Their stuff was so stale lately.

Back