Unlimited Range Balls

just my .02 golfurr, I know proximity wise its tough to beat, and quality of range balls/facility all taken into account, I still think its super expensive. A membership at Crickentree is only $600/year (just playing devils advocate).

personally, I would pass - maybe if he offered a deal at $250/year, I could see that being very attractive, but no way at $650

IMHO its a great idea if it's feasible financially. It sure encourages me to practice more.

I keep flip flopping but I think I have decided to pass on the unlimited plan and pay as I go. Thanks for the input, folks.

I keep flip flopping but I think I have decided to pass on the unlimited plan and pay as I go. Thanks for the input, folks.

I think that was the consensus. However, I have gained by looking for such deal around me and I think I narrowed it to two. One is $25 per month with one year commitment and $5 executive 9 hole round. Thanks for posting.

Unlimited Balls or Pay and Play.
I am about to purchase a driving range in Europe.I like to Ask all you folks here,would you prefer unlimited balls or pay per bucket.
Your thoughts on this would be of great help to me.The price for a bucket is €2.00 unlimited € 5.00.
thanks guys....

Last edited:
Wow that's a lot my course is free unlimited anytime you want if you're a member.

$650 it all depends on how much your going to use it ... And it your going to make a big saving then go for it if its going to be tight if your going to save or not I wouldn't be jumping in.

Anyways $650 my club membership doesn't even cost that much for the year

Unlimited Balls or Pay ans Play.
I am about to purchase a driving range in Europe.I like to Ask all you folders here,would you prefer unlimited balls or pay per bucket.
Your thoughts on this would be of great help to me.The price for a bucket is €2.00 unlimited € 5.00
thanks guys....

It would depend on the size of the buckets. What I see in the states most often is a large bucket is about 100 or 110 balls. If that were the case on your range, I might not buy unlimited that often because it might be rare that I have enough time or stamina to hit more than 200 balls, so I'd be better off buying two buckets.

However, if your buckets are small (say 40 balls), then I'd be much more likely to buy the unlimited option.

Just for comparison purposes, a large bucket in the states (~100 balls) typically runs $10-$14.

Wadesworld,thankyou or the reply.I If I used buckets I would probably give the options of €2.00 for 24 balls - €4.00 60 balls - €6.00 unlimited.

Seems like the right choice, go to that range when you really want to work on something at the range/short game and then pay the $10 for unlimited at your membership course.

$650 is nothing compared to what you would have to pay out here...

I would do $650 in a heartbeat.

I have a guy that will give me unlimited for $125 per pass. I just like playing so much more than range time.

from where I live, those prices seem like an incredible deal so I'd jump on the $650 for nice practice facilities. There's a great range near my house, but the annual pass runs $1800.

I'd go wherever the best short game facility was. But 650 for a year still seems a little high cause I couldn't hit balls year round.

Back