Unnofficial Illinois - Chicagoland Golf Gathering 2019 - Part 2

Missed it by a week, bummer

Missed it by a week, bummer

You can still get in!!! We have two yet to confirm. Lock it in with a ‘I’m in’ and I’ll add ya to that list brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confirmed. Mark me down as a yes!

Sweet, up to 6 people! I just got done watching the flyover of the course. Definitely going to take some strategy and a few holes that will be less than driver. Which is good for me, need to work on my course management.

Sweet, up to 6 people! I just got done watching the flyover of the course. Definitely going to take some strategy and a few holes that will be less than driver. Which is good for me, need to work on my course management.

I can help with that if you are in a cart with me and have Titos lol

Well I just watched the fly over.

So you think 12 balls for the front 9 and about 10 balls for the back 9 should be good?

Well I just watched the fly over.

So you think 12 balls for the front 9 and about 10 balls for the back 9 should be good?

That depends, how many shots will be with your 7 iron?

This course looks like a ton of fun...... as long as I don't end up in one of those bunkers......

Sounds like I better watch this flyover..

Updated the list

Honestly guys its gonna be all about the wind. Andy is going to try and do something but not sure what he can pull off on a saturday out there.

If its windy...load up with balls lol.

Ill be out there around 9am fyi.

Honestly guys its gonna be all about the wind. Andy is going to try and do something but not sure what he can pull off on a saturday out there.

If its windy...load up with balls lol.

Ill be out there around 9am fyi.

my HOF tag clinching partner!!
Glad both of you can make it. This is going to be fun. Haven't watched this flyover yet but all the talk of lost balls isn't sitting well with me. My driver hasn't been what you would call "accurate" lately.

Glad both of you can make it. This is going to be fun. Haven't watched this flyover yet but all the talk of lost balls isn't sitting well with me. My driver hasn't been what you would call "accurate" lately.

MVP! Been too long man

My Arccos caddie has me hitting like one or two drivers on the whole 18 so there may be hope. But I better stock up on balls to be sure.

The good news is if you like to look for and find balls - I’m sure the ones we find will be mostly good ones instead of nothing but topflites

The good news is if you like to look for and find balls - I’m sure the ones we find will be mostly good ones instead of nothing but topflites

Might be worth playing some sort of team game if the wind is up....just tossing that out there lol

I also will be there around 9am on Saturday, after last night's 9 hole league I need some time at the range.

Count me in to arrive at 9am.

Hey, am I the only high handicapper coming out Saturday?

That depends, how many shots will be with your 7 iron?

Evil I say, just Evil.

I shank the topflite's into the same spots I shank a Pro v1's.

So Saturday I plan to game some el cheapo topflite x-outs only to replace them with a found TP5's and Pro v1's.

Question is if we find a better ball than we lost, is it still a 1 stroke penalty?:eek:k:

Might be worth playing some sort of team game if the wind is up....just tossing that out there lol

3 vs 3 net stroke play? Maybe play your two best scores.

3 vs 3 net stroke play? Maybe play your two best scores.

Sounds fun to me.

I’m a 4 from the tips.
7160a3fa6d26602bf93212d7a3c0b68b.jpg

Back