Unofficial 2021 Kentucky Bourbon Bash Gathering

This looks like it was a good time.

We definitely had a great time in 2021 so plan to get together again in 2022. We need to due some homework to make sure we don't interfere with the dates of any THP Experiences. Look for something after the Holidays to get the talk started on time of year and to gauge interest.

We definitely had a great time in 2021 so plan to get together again in 2022. We need to due some homework to make sure we don't interfere with the dates of any THP Experiences. Look for something after the Holidays to get the talk started on time of year and to gauge interest.
I am up for another Kentucky golf trip!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Never been to Kentucky…. Guess I need a reason to go. I’m interested for 2022!!

Definitely have an interest in this!!!!

I'm in, Jelly.
Mark it the f**k down.

Someone has to babysit @xThor.

Sounds like a great time, I'm in, maybe I can talk the wife into tagging along!

I need this in my life; please make the dates work o mighty ouji ball

There will be an interest thread coming, and plenty of time to make it work with schedules.

Any objections to a WV guy jumping in since I’m alone over here?

If the dates and all worked out for 2022, of be in 100%. Bourbon, golf, THPers? That’s a winning trifecta right there.

Back