Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Thanks guys

Well guys, this really sucks. I did all that and the stupid thing won't let us start in Week 1. And because Week 1 is this and next week, we don't start until the 19th. that is BS.

That sucks but at least we are set to daily. My team is so awesome I don't need the extra points.

Well guys, this really sucks. I did all that and the stupid thing won't let us start in Week 1. And because Week 1 is this and next week, we don't start until the 19th. that is BS.
Damn dude that sucks.

Thank you for doing all that work in cleaning up my mess

I'm really sorry guys, the whole time the thing said "Start Week 1". I even created a new one to see if it did the same thing, and yes it did.

Not happy. :angry:

I'm really sorry guys, the whole time the thing said "Start Week 1". I even created a new one to see if it did the same thing, and yes it did.

Not happy. :angry:
I'm signed up. Thanks for doing all this. Yahoo can be a PITA sometimes.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Oh well we will all be ready on the 19th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries, we've waited a few months for hockey what's a another week? Thanks for doing this.

I was looking at my roster and think you made a mistake. I don't see Ovi, Stamkos or Crosby on my team. I thought I sent the money to the right paypall account.

I was looking at my roster and think you made a mistake. I don't see Ovi, Stamkos or Crosby on my team. I thought I sent the money to the right paypall account.
Not very gentlemanly haha

Paypal account was correct but I do what I want!

Haha think how angry deposed commissioners are....

Shortest reign as commissioner in fantasy sports ever. Sorry dude, I would vote for you again though.

Shortest reign as commissioner in fantasy sports ever. Sorry dude, I would vote for you again though.
Haha all good. I didn't deserve it after my colossal screw up.

Still going to be so much fun with this group.

If it makes you feel any better, my team doesn't seem to have ANY players on it at all.

If it makes you feel any better, my team doesn't seem to have ANY players on it at all.
Scroll down and you will see them haha I thought the same thing

Yeah, a major WTF, especially when none of them were showing up for today, go to tomorrow and a full roster pops up LOL

I just checked the 'old' league, and I like how they score them, compared to a point per stat, it'll be fun

Not sure if we're in the same boat now that players are back on their respective teams in regards to not being able to make additional scoring changes but since we don't start til the 19th, what does everyone think about cutting the points for PIM and hits to .25 from .5 (if possible)? Just looking at the scoring leaders after the first night's games and it's the guys that got a fight plus a misconduct. I like getting something for those stats, but I think they are a little too big a factor...just a thought.

Not sure if we're in the same boat now that players are back on their respective teams in regards to not being able to make additional scoring changes but since we don't start til the 19th, what does everyone think about cutting the points for PIM and hits to .25 from .5 (if possible)? Just looking at the scoring leaders after the first night's games and it's the guys that got a fight plus a misconduct. I like getting something for those stats, but I think they are a little too big a factor...just a thought.

I'm down with that.

hey, I picked Matt Martin for these stats, don't mess with my Fantasy team! :alien:

seriously though, I dont care, you could remove them and I'd be fine with it

It can be changed and I agree with you. I'll adjust PIMs down to .25

Back