Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Turns out I made the lineup changes in the wrong league. I also picked up a few players I was excited about. Oops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol! I thought that league was getting deleted.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Pretty excited for this to kick off.

Could also use Goaltender help...

so Dan, I am 1.5 points ahead, is there still a beer on this week's matchup?

I may but I want to see how the week shakes out with the 3 I have.

Also is there an IR spot?

Yes there is, just one. Once the player gets the IR designation they can be moved to the spot.

Lol! I thought that league was getting deleted.

I tried to delete it but you can not after the draft...Kinda stupid if you ask me.

James Neal did work for my team last night. What an impressive stat line-

James Neal Nsh - LW,RW

TB
W, 5-4
86%
-

Just saw that...you're kicking my butt after 2 days.
Yeah it will even out I had almost my whole roster play last night and my goalie took an L.

Down by 5 backstrom had a good game still a lot of hockey tw

Jamie Benn is a monster!

I will say, its kinda weird having hits be worth so much. Benn had a goal, assist, was +1, 1 GWG, 2 PIM, 3 SOG and 5 hits to score 11.5 points. Backes had two shots and 12 hits to score 7 points.

I gotta say that the scorekeeping is different than any league I have ever been in (but in a refreshing way).

My long-term league was stats only. Over the course of the year you rode those highs and lows, and sometimes the lows just went on way too long.

Really neat seeing just the first 2 days of stats, and how much of a crap shoot it can really be, especially with it resetting week to week.

Highest for me was Halak last night, with 13.40 points. That shutout helped a bunch.

Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Definitely like how it's similar to football. Good change, will make it more interesting.

Team name is back to Nice Rackell

Definitely like how it's similar to football. Good change, will make it more interesting.

Team name is back to Nice Rackell

Rakell doesn't have a "c". Otherwise, great name. Very robust, if you will...

Big night Moose lots of people going for both of us.

Big night Moose lots of people going for both of us.
Yup, need to start cutting into that 18+ point lead you got.

Yup, need to start cutting into that 18+ point lead you got.

Haha you have a lot of dudes going tonight also. Not sure how I feel about my goalie situation so far.

Haha you have a lot of dudes going tonight also. Not sure how I feel about my goalie situation so far.
No goalies going tonight for me. And I've got Bernier and the Detroit tandem...not real strong either.

No goalies going tonight for me. And I've got Bernier and the Detroit tandem...not real strong either.

Yeah I have Quick and the Blues pair

Better teams although LA is off to a slow start.

Yeah I never get to see them play though. 10PM face off is way past my bed time haha

Yeah I never get to see them play though. 10PM face off is way past my bed time haha
I'm with ya, but I would recommend staying up next time the Oilers are playing. McDavid is definitely worth it.

I'm with ya, but I would recommend staying up next time the Oilers are playing. McDavid is definitely worth it.

Funny you mention that Caps and Oilers tomorrow night at 9 hoping to stay up for that one.

Funny you mention that Caps and Oilers tomorrow night at 9 hoping to stay up for that one.
Ovi still the most exciting player in the game but McDavid is fun to watch.

Ovi still the most exciting player in the game but McDavid is fun to watch.

Yeah I am looking forward to it. Ovi rules

Back