Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Dear Mr Voracek,
its still preseason, want another drink?

Sincerely,
every other person on earth

30 point lead on Crest but that means nothing when he has Seguin going. I want to win this bet.

I would argue that counting your chickens before they have hatched is a bad idea.

Points can swing so fast it isn't even funny. You only need 2 guys to have a good night and those 30 points could be gone in smoke.

...... so says the guy that was up a lot of points last week, and then pulled out like a 4 point win.

30 point lead on Crest but that means nothing when he has Seguin going. I want to win this bet.
He can change a match up also starting goalies that go down after giving up 3 goals not so much... Ugh

Your goalies look like mine from last week. I don't think I even got 3 starts and lost all their points hence my amazing 3 headed monster I'm carrying now.

Mr. Allen with a cool 15 points tonight...

Allen had 45 saves tonight, damn

I am starting to dislike your quotes to my sweet posts...

We can agree more next week. I was ticked when you took Allen he was sitting in my que as my next pick. I love that guy.

Monahan makes it 2-1 vs Pens. We both can get down with that.

We can agree more next week. I was ticked when you took Allen he was sitting in my que as my next pick. I love that guy.

Monahan makes it 2-1 vs Pens. We both can get down with that.
Haha I hear ya. He played out of his mind tonight.

I don't hate a lot in this world but the Penguins Oh yeah the is VERY strong

Perry and Kessel had big days Saturday and both are pickig up the play. Having 3 solid starts from goalies this week is a great treat.

I'm up by 20 hopefully I can hold out for the W

Well Scrap you got it... My squad didn't have it

Well Scrap you got it... My squad didn't have it

With a little goaltending my team can put up some points. Had it been week 1 or 2 you would have won. Keep an eye on your in box I might change it each week. Ill let you keep the twins until the morning.

With a little goaltending my team can put up some points. Had it been week 1 or 2 you would have won. Keep an eye on your in box I might change it each week. Ill let you keep the twins until the morning.
Thumbs down... Ugh kinda scared

Thumbs down... Ugh kinda scared

With good reason. hahaha

And I have been told we are not getting a thumbs down to this post button.

Just remember what you said last night about the Caps Avs.... We know which team is playing better

Haha, I know and maybe your Caps are going to turn it around and play to the level of the Avs. Varly has a chip on his shoulder.

Haha, I know and maybe your Caps are going to turn it around and play to the level of the Avs. Varly has a chip on his shoulder.
Haha nice try... How many Silver Bullets have you had today?

Cute kids Crest. I'll miss seeing them around for the next month.

My team gets the 2nd fewest points of the week and I still get the win moving to 2-1. I'll take it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

My team gets the 2nd fewest points of the week and I still get the win moving to 2-1. I'll take it.

It's nice to get one of those once in a while.

It's nice to get one of those once in a while.
Definitely, and it would help maybe if my top pick (Getzlaf) ever gets it going.

Definitely, and it would help maybe if my top pick (Getzlaf) ever gets it going.

There are a few top guys that need to get going. I don't think it will take long.

Back