Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Low blow Mr. Scrap

This is definitely worse than the Romo Avi I had to rock after the bet with Nate

This is definitely worse than the Romo Avi I had to rock after the bet with Nate

Looks awful. Your welcome rock it with pride. Hahaha. Sorry I'm not sorry.

Low blow Mr. Scrap

Looks awful. Your welcome rock it with pride. Hahaha. Sorry I'm not sorry.

Hmmmmm...how come whenever we send Jesse an avatar they end up so small they're tough to make out? :)

In case anyone is curious...

let__s_go_penguins___by_hockeybrawl-d4yu4qw.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmmm...how come whenever we send Jesse an avatar they end up so small they're tough to make out? :)

In case anyone is curious...

let__s_go_penguins___by_hockeybrawl-d4yu4qw.jpg

I have control for a while. So it will change again and I'm open to suggestions for next week. Crest stop downsizing your awesome avatars.

Low blow Mr. Scrap

Don't worry buddy. Moose is helping as well. Look for something awesome on Thursday. Hahaha. Thanks Moose.

I blame Tapatalk. I will upload it on my computer when I get home

Most points in the league and a losing record.

lolwat

Most points in the league and a losing record.

lolwat
You've got 140 points more than me after 2 weeks and we play this week. Well see if your luck improves :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Just picked up Mike Condon... Price can take the rest of the season off.
that might end up being a good pick, Price's injury looks like it'll be a bit long

There I fixed it...

Well Marty our match up really gets going tonight. We both have a bunch of guys going, should be a good one buddy.

Last edited:
Yeah I think the days where it was too small to see don't count

Kinda nervous about it

Me too. It's not safe for children under 13. It will give them nightmares. Hahaha

I say Eichel in favor of Girox. It's not looking like a smart move.

I believe this is a family friendly forum

Left Vanek on the pine last night, not smart.

Left Vanek on the pine last night, not smart.

It makes it tough when all your players are going and you have to decide who sits. I played Giroux and not Eichel and it cost me as well.

It makes it tough when all your players are going and you have to decide who sits. I played Giroux and not Eichel and it cost me as well.
Yeah it's tough at least I had Allen get a shut out, again

Back