Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Awful week for me.
My team has gone down the tubes. The few players who aren't banged up are slumping big time. My top three picks are all some of my lowest scoring players over the last two weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Brent Burns is a freak and point machine...quite the character too.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

My team has gone down the tubes. The few players who aren't banged up are slumping big time. My top three picks are all some of my lowest scoring players over the last two weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You ran into me on the wrong week. All my big guns are firing lately.

I came back last night but have less than a point lead and he has more guys going. I need a huge night from kuzie while backstrom needs to stay off the score sheet. Out look not so good.

Elliot on the pine last night might cost me the week... Ugh

Hey co comish, why can't I have a goalie and a player both on ir at the same time. This is weak dude real weak.

Hey co comish, why can't I have a goalie and a player both on ir at the same time. This is weak dude real weak.
I believe that there is only one IR spot... Use it wisely. Surprised I still get the Co Comish tag after my epic fail haha

I believe that there is only one IR spot... Use it wisely. Surprised I still get the Co Comish tag after my epic fail haha

I need someone to blame this travesty on. So for any of my complaints you are the co comish. hahaha
Bobrovski is on ir and Klein has been dropped.

I have 4 guys hurt, 2 on IR and 2 DTD. Can't drop them so my team will be shorthanded till they're back.

I have 4 guys hurt, 2 on IR and 2 DTD. Can't drop them so my team will be shorthanded till they're back.

I wish I was playing you next week.

Lucky me. Silly that next week isn't combined with the following week. The holiday jacks the hockey week right up!

I wish I was playing you next week.
No such luck? Not sure who I've got next.
More unlucky matchups for some this week.

I need someone to blame this travesty on. So for any of my complaints you are the co comish. hahaha
Bobrovski is on ir and Klein has been dropped.

Well someone has to be the scapegoat haha

Given my nice little run of avi bets you know that isn't true :act-up:

It's been impressive, I think I'm the only one to take you down this year.

Lucky me. Silly that next week isn't combined with the following week. The holiday jacks the hockey week right up!
Cement Heads? Does next week stand on it's own? Not many games.

Cement Heads? Does next week stand on it's own? Not many games.

This is a question the co comish needs to answer.

Scrap... Kuzie just got one

KandyKanePuckers 143.5 Nice Rakell 141.85.

Ramo needs to get me a win.

Just as I hit refresh I'm now down 2.1 points. Backstrom must have gotten a point and Ramo let in his second goal.

Rakell took me to the rack last week or the week before, it was brutal

KandyKanePuckers 143.5 Nice Rakell 141.85.

Ramo needs to get me a win.
Some close games...4 are 10 pts or less.

Oshie has 35 points this week... I need more to actually win

Back