Unofficial Madison Wisconsin Area August 3 2016

PTO request submitted for August 3rd.

Through a tree and up a hill? I've got that shot....

Don't hit it right here. The flop up to the green is a long way up from that cart path.
178e54754f598ffb5a4a62d0a28ed27d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Through a tree and up a hill? I've got that shot....

Only run into trees if you are way right or long. If you hit it down by the cart path it's literally 15 feet plus to the green from there. Massive flop shot.

Only run into trees if you are way right or long. If you hit it down by the cart path it's literally 15 feet plus to the green from there. Massive flop shot.
Love me a flop shot! ?

I've got a pending PTO day for this. Madison or Lawsonia are great for me, I'm right in the middle of them.

I'm in as of now.

It seems like everyone is ok with either, if you have a strong opinion either way, shoot me a pm and I'll keep a blind vote tally, maybe we'll just let majority win!

Cool, what say you: sgbani, Nappy and blakehall?

sorry for the delay in response, been in and out of town recently..

Lawsonia is nice, played it once a long time ago...definitely has a few challenging holes. I'm fine with wherever.

Lawsonia seems to be getting more of the vote, I'd say we plan on that for now, if only I could get an email or call back from them!!!

Put me down as a big maybe. Won't know that part of my training schedule for awhile. Would love to play though.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Put me down as a big maybe. Won't know that part of my training schedule for awhile. Would love to play though.

Would be awesome if you can make it. This is a great set of courses!

Would be awesome if you can make it. This is a great set of courses!
Will consider for sure if I'm not in training. We would love to see you in Iowa in June!

Love seeing that maybe list get long, hopefully as we get closer we can move some of them up to the in!
Maybe
Rambler
Blugold
kb1042
jfone
MSH134
Dhart
bjosh
myndcraft
ezellmer
Flying Wedge

Will consider for sure if I'm not in training. We would love to see you in Iowa in June!

We fell so far behind on building the cabin, i don't think i'm going to get out much other than during the week golf. Seems like every weekend we're up there. 4th of july we'll be done they say... ha. More like Christmas.

If this could be used by one person for both rounds....
http://www.halfoffdeals.com/h/7095602/The+Golf+Courses+of+Lawsonia

Damn. $59.
I talked to the course last night and this is what they sent me this morning
We will allow you to use both those round vouchers for a person playing 36 holes in one day. The vouchers can only be used on Sunday's after noon and Monday thru Thursday anytime. A riding cart is mandatory with the voucher and cart fee will be charged for each 18 holes played.

We look forward to having you and your friends play here in the summer. If you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks,

Adam Swenson

I say we go for it and use them, I'll be picking mine up right now!

Back