unOfficial THP March Madness Bracket pool

Top 10, I’ll take it.

I am rooting for you @Weezel (no offense @SleevePlz ) as if Purdue wins I will take 2nd place in a decent size pool for $275. Go Boilermakers.
My man! haha. And good luck to you as well. Get that money!

Wow, I thought for sure I'd wake up this morning to the disappointment of a UConn collapse, but they pulled it off for me! I'll toss my address in a PM to y'all in just a moment.

Congrats @SleevePlz … appropriate screen name for this contest 🤣

I'm ecstatic with 4th!

Congrats @SleevePlz !

I have a sleeve of recycled Top Flight balls yellow/orange Q-Star Divides that I got when I won the NFL playoff challenge heading your way.

Alright, the golf balls have been rolling in for a couple days now, so I'll post the haul from the first ten people and probably wait until the end of the week to post the next batch.

A big thank you to everyone that participated. As a Srixon guy, I love that so many of you sent along some of my gamers. I'm also pretty geeked to get to try out several balls I haven't played before. It's also super special that a few of you threw in some THP branded stuff! Really appreciate it. Thanks again everyone!

IMG_0243.jpeg

I snapped this pic the other day, but apparently got distracted and never posted it. I think this is everyone. I lost count a long time ago. A big thank you to every that played. I'm really looking forward to testing all these balls to my typical gamer, the QST. Also, really love all the extras that were thrown in like ball markers, tees, stickers, etc. Super cool stuff!

IMG_0245.jpeg

I snapped this pic the other day, but apparently got distracted and never posted it. I think this is everyone. I lost count a long time ago. A big thank you to every that played. I'm really looking forward to testing all these balls to my typical gamer, the QST. Also, really love all the extras that were thrown in like ball markers, tees, stickers, etc. Super cool stuff!

View attachment 9260695
That is quite the haul! Guess you are locked in to rooting for Team Hackers! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 9260695
Great haul
Congrats on winning the bracket

Back