unOfficial THP March Madness Bracket pool

Only missed one so far, unfortunately it was Akron to the Sweet 16.

So apparently I am not part of the group for the picks. I have no idea why I am not as I signed up using the link, the group name and the password. And it is too late to join. 😭

I had 13 points, but the Kentucky loss hurt me.

Even though I am not a part of the group I will still contribute a sleeve of balls (or 2).

Heart Attack Fred Sanford GIF by MOODMAN

I picked Sanford to be a spoiler and almost got it

News report on the way in said there were 2,000 brackets left that are unharmed.

Crazy!

Kentucky cost me. I had then going to the Elite 8. The other bracket I have which im playing with family, I have NC State beating UK so its still going alright. NC State is so much fun to watch this year.

Drake to the Elite 8 seems like a bad pick in hindsight. 😂

The Kentucky loss hurt a lot of us I would suppose. I had them in the Elite 8. My only other loss was Drake vs. Washington St. and I almost nailed that one too. I hit on all three 11 seed upsets.

If history repeats itself, as it usually does in my brackets, today will be a bloodbath for me.

If you win this @Dartgod you really will be able to set up your own ball pit after your Fantasy Playoff win!
Fred Savage Swim GIF by What Just Happened??!

:ROFLMAO:

If you win this @Dartgod you really will be able to set up your own ball pit after your Fantasy Playoff win!
Fred Savage Swim GIF by What Just Happened??!

:ROFLMAO:
You've seen me play. More golf balls is always a good thing.

Is tied for 32nd any good?

i'm liking the "Points Remaining" scores at this point...

Totally wanting to see a Duke vs. Dukes game!

I'm sitting pretty good right now being tied in 2nd.

Man, Baylor just couldn't get it going

Current standings bedanged. (I'm 21st)
You gotta play the meta-game... @Weezel is the only bracket ahead of me who also has Purdue as National Champs, and we have different Final Fours.

Go Purdue!
(Ow, that's painful to say.)

I stink

Current standings bedanged. (I'm 21st)
You gotta play the meta-game... @Weezel is the only bracket ahead of me who also has Purdue as National Champs, and we have different Final Fours.

Go Purdue!
(Ow, that's painful to say.)
No idea why I picked Purdue. Lol. They are choke artists in the tourney... Always highly ranked and can't make a final four, from what I remember recently..

Back