Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2019

Yes, a NE gathering!! Date looks good at the moment, put me in the Interested column and I'll make sure my wife doesn't have anything planned for me that weekend.

No, I did not but there are not many options so people may want to start jumping on it

Quite scenic lots of water left is trouble but right is not good either and it’s LLLLLLLOOOOONNNNGGGG

put you gents on the interested list?
Nope...merely pre interest at this point

Add me to the cast of interested characters - pending calendar checks but I think I'm free that weekend.

@OITW is there an option to go camping? In all seriousness I may make the drive if I can find other THP'ers up for a road trip.. Time to check the calendar!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sounds like a plan to me, I’m all for camping. I’d be up for a couple of rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I did not but there are not many options so people may want to start jumping on it

There are a bunch of hotels 20 minutes north in Brattleboro VT. But you are right not much right next to the course.

I’m excited... this feels a little more of a destination potential than out last outing at Cyprian. Staying in Brattleboro isn’t a bad call, that’s a fun and quirky town.

There are a bunch of hotels 20 minutes north in Brattleboro VT. But you are right not much right next to the course.

And the 5 breweries within 30 minutes, methinks THPers like @mplefty and @TeedUpThoughts would jump to the confirmed list

My brother in law owns a really well known and popular bar in Stowe, I’ll see if he’ll donate a few cases for the crew.

My brother in law owns a really well known and popular bar in Stowe, I’ll see if he’ll donate a few cases for the crew.

I’ll be up there in 2 weeks for my brother in laws wedding. Love it up there!

I’ll be up there in 2 weeks for my brother in laws wedding. Love it up there!

Drop into Doc Ponds, amazing beer selection. His restaurant can be hard to get into but Hen of the Wood is one if the best restaurants in all of VT... if they have an opening snatch it!

Drop into Doc Ponds, amazing beer selection. His restaurant can be hard to get into but Hen of the Wood is one if the best restaurants in all of VT... if they have an opening snatch it!

We usually make a stop at Doc Ponds every time we’re up there. Food is great too.

Will do, haven’t tried that one yet. We usually end up at Idletyme or Prohibition Pig for our night out. Will definitely suggest we try his.
Thanks

Will do, haven’t tried that one yet. We usually end up at Idletyme or Prohibition Pig for our night out. Will definitely suggest we try his.
Thanks

It’s a small world up there, he owns the Pro Pig as well.

And the 5 breweries within 30 minutes, methinks THPers like @mplefty and @TeedUpThoughts would jump to the confirmed list
All right, I'm in you convinced me.

Looking forward to see you.

I may bring the wife

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Put the A player and I on the interested list. That is my birthday weekend though, and this year is a big one, so I’m not sure what we have planned.

Put the A player and I on the interested list. That is my birthday weekend though, and this year is a big one, so I’m not sure what we have planned.

How you feeling bud? How is the wrist/arm?

How you feeling bud? How is the wrist/arm?
Feeling pretty good. I’ve been casually chipping whiffle balls in the living room and it feels ok. Still afraid to take a full swing just yet. The weather here has pretty much SUCKED all spring, so I haven’t missed it…too much. Definitely getting the itch though.

It’s a small world up there, he owns the Pro Pig as well.

Wow, that’s cool! One of my favorite restaurants. Food is always interesting and always excellent!

List me as interested, need to check calendar and with some golf buds.

All are welcome, S/Os, non THP golfing buddies.

Crumpin is quite the gem, and I'm sure many will approve.

I'm going to postpone the surgery, lol!

Throw me on the interested list for now. Need to check out the calendar with the wife before I can confirm.

If it pans out with my schedule id take the ride up with ya

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Put me on the interested list with these goofs. I'll get to see them hit drives 50 yards past me in person instead of just on the simulator.

I'm in! Love playing with THPERS!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm in! Love playing with THPERS!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

we had a good day at Cyprian, nice to see the new cobra gear in action! Good memories

Back