Urban Meyer Confrontation

Grogger31

Swing hard, just in case
Reaction score
Handicap
Did anyone see this?

I'll plead ignorance on Meyer's persona ... but wasn't this guy "threatening" to leave football because the stress is too much?

Is he as big a pr--k as he appears to be in this video?

[YOUTUBE]xgqQshESm8s[/YOUTUBE]

I heard this on the radio earlier, the truck beeping was driving me nuts.

egads .

It was an overreaction by Urban. Normally the guy is pretty even keel (I think dealing with Lane Kiffin all season can do that to someone), but he does tend to bottle things up a lot. He's a fierce defender of his players so that might have caused it.

I heard he only takes a month off then the cycle starts over again and there are folks that have told me that he works close to 15-16 hrs a day, 7 days a week in season. Classic workaholic. He's definitely one that needs a chill pill.

Football coaches put in crazy hours, we just do, its a necessity in this profession no matter what level you are at. Typically the winnesr put in more time, the not so good put in much less. Urban goes overkill a bit, but, it happens.

As far as him, I don't like the way he handles things, there's a difference in protection your athletes and being a prick.

yeah he went nuts on a guy who only quoted a player from a video recording! he didnt take anything out of context and the kid was right in that the new QB is more of a "real" drop back passer. not too mention supposedly many other reporters quoted the same story?! Meyers an ass and should have stayed retired more then 15 min. hate see what happens when they start losing now that Timmy is gone...

Back