US Open Winner: Bryson DeChambeau WITB

Reading Rory's comments as to how the course was set up, and who/what style of player that lends an advantage to. This course was set up for Bryson and anyone else strong enough to hack out of that ridiculous rough. They are setting up courses to drive narratives first now, not competition. That is yet another reason to loathe the USGA. Rich guys that want the game to themselves.

Look how strong Rory is and how he changed his body, and now even HE is saying it. Think about that. They are crippling these guys young intentionally.

Hmmm... :unsure::unsure: I am going to have to think about this for a bit... I am not sure what I think just yet about your response..

Hmmm... :unsure::unsure: I am going to have to think about this for a bit... I am not sure what I think just yet about your response..

Good plan :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Every US Open is setup for thick rough and stronger players to be able to recover.
When Rory won, check his FW percentage off the tee...He must have forgot that.

Good plan :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Every US Open is setup for thick rough and stronger players to be able to recover.
When Rory won, check his FW percentage off the tee...He must have forgot that.

And don't forget he won on a really SOFT course with all the rain it got, so putting was much easier than these guys faced at WF.

Reactions: JB
Back