US Women's Open (spoilers)

Ji drains a long putt to win the US Open. Congrats to her.

Congrats to the winner, I am not sure who she is, how regularly she contends (does she even play U.S. events on a regular basis?) and whether we'll ever hear from her again. But she was the best this week.

Congrats to the winner, I am not sure who she is, how regularly she contends (does she even play U.S. events on a regular basis?) and whether we'll ever hear from her again. But she was the best this week.

Eun-Hee Ji won the Wegman's last year.

Congrats to Ji.
Kerr really blew this one. She was solid most of the week, just couldnt seal the deal.
I really felt bad for Creamer. She always seems to play well in the majors and then falls apart on the weekend. You could see on Saturday how bad she wants to win a major, at a few times I swear she was crying (although she said she wasnt).
Hopefully one of these times she will be able to hold it together and win a major. At least she looked good (as usual), its just a shame her swing fell apart on Saturday. It was nice to see her playing decent and smiling today though.

There is something about her that I like. She reminds me alot of an ex-girlfriend of mine. Maybe that's what it is.

Jean Reynolds is a total cutie!

Whew. Mine was a scratch golfer.

I guess I really don't know if she was a good golfer or not. We never went golfing. So she could have been a "closet" scratch golfer and I never knew. I'm sure she wasn't though. I'm also willing to bet that she was a little younger than your ex.

Back