UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

Been really pondering a Jailbird mini. It hurts in my bones that I don't have one yet, but then I got concerned because I really want the All In putter shaft I currently have in my Triple Wide and didn't see it as an option (at least not on the Callaway site).

So then I just thought....hell I'll see what they cost.

Mind blown. The way this shaft feels I'd think it'd cost at least twice as much as it does, but there's really no reason to hold back now. I'll wait til after Shaft Up, but it's gonna happen.
I'm just waiting for a grip to arrive and I will be sending off the putter and grip to People's Golf for the purchase and install.

I'm going to get a Jailbird Mini at some point and I want this shaft in it.
I’m so tempted to swap in my All-In into my 7T DB Ai-One Milled. I miss that connected feel.

For that matter I have several putters laying around that I want to put the All-In shaft in.

Posting in the right thread this time. All-In retrofit shaft has been ordered! So stoked to finally do this! 😬

I still like the All in Proto that’s a double bend on my Chicago, I haven’t been putting well lately, but I think it’s me not the putter.

I'm really tempted to try one of these after the recent podcast. Seems like I could use the help it offers

I need to order a few more of these. The technology and science is there behind this shaft. It started my journey to putt better.

I ordered a shaft off eBay from a seller with very good ratings. I thought I saw a picture on this thread that showed the inside of the shaft much thicker than what I'm seeing here. For those that have installed their own, does this look like yours did? Just curious
40373c50653b5620d7d1f4da88dbbbea.jpg
f60a7e94bff14bb8a5861e352951e875.jpg
c06699fbbe3406477ed3085758b2f1d0.jpg
4a631753c3627e3ada8e9b23167f4005.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I’m so tempted to swap in my All-In into my 7T DB Ai-One Milled. I miss that connected feel.

For that matter I have several putters laying around that I want to put the All-In shaft in.
What’s stopping you from putting better? 😀

I ordered a shaft off eBay from a seller with very good ratings. I thought I saw a picture on this thread that showed the inside of the shaft much thicker than what I'm seeing here. For those that have installed their own, does this look like yours did? Just curious

Mine is not a shaft over model it’s a conventional straight shaft no metal

The walls are at least 3 times thicker than your photo (from memory) maybe just 2 times but much thicker just the same.

What’s stopping you from putting better? 😀
I’m putting pretty good right now with a certain putter set up. The thoughts of where / if that could improve with addition of the All-In is intriguing.

I can’t recall how thick the walls of the shaft were, but the metal tip looks exactly like the one I had. This was the dremel tip I was mentioning I used to skim down the metal tip in order for it to fit into the metal shaft on my double bend.
IMG_2922.jpeg

I’m putting pretty good right now with a certain putter set up. The thoughts of where / if that could improve with addition of the All-In is intriguing.
That was my point! 😀

I can’t recall how thick the walls of the shaft were, but the metal tip looks exactly like the one I had. This was the dremel tip I was mentioning I used to skim down the metal tip in order for it to fit into the metal shaft on my double bend.
View attachment 9250934
Awesome thanks. I picked up a very similar tip yesterday. Good to know it works

I’ve got to figure out how to get one of these into a LAB putter.

The butt end of mine looks the same (I also have the retrofit version)

IMG_0625.jpeg

@Nick Kane has been using mine. Might have to compare it head to head against the gps again.

What's the difference between the steel tip and non-steel tip versions? Is it just weight and feel?

Look what showed up today! Can’t wait to get this installed!
IMG_3654.jpeg

This is awesome. Thank you. I am not getting the same feel with the Stroke Lab shaft in the Ai One that I get with the Stroke Lab from the Versa. If there was an option to order the Ai with the SL Red, I would have done that. The good news is that the universe has given me an opening to tinker as I've been wanting to try the All In.
As someone who has used the SL shafts in the past the best way to describe all in is it feels heavier overall and I feel the putter head through the stroke more. With SL at times I tended to not have the best feel weight wise. I will say I prefer a heavier set up and the AllIn checks all those boxes

Note the steel tip will feel heavier than the all graphite and will move the CG closer to the the head per Danny le

Look what showed up today! Can’t wait to get this installed!
View attachment 9252027
What are you putting it in? I just put mine in the Vinatge40 and the one round I had with it (after scrapping the grip trial) was very good. Hopefully it continues. I have the half steel version tho.

What are you putting it in? I just put mine in the Vinatge40 and the one round I had with it (after scrapping the grip trial) was very good. Hopefully it continues. I have the half steel version tho.
I have an Odyssey Eleven that I wanted to try it in. I seriously considered getting it for the Nova 40, but decided to leave that one as is. For now.

The odyssey is a double bend, so I got the retrofit shaft. Trying to decide on a grip now and then get it installed. Glad to hear yours is doing well. I can’t wait to try this one out! I’ve been wanting to try the All-In for awhile.

What's the difference between the steel tip and non-steel tip versions? Is it just weight and feel?
The steel tip is to retro fit a double bend shaft.

As someone who has used the SL shafts in the past the best way to describe all in is it feels heavier overall and I feel the putter head through the stroke more. With SL at times I tended to not have the best feel weight wise. I will say I prefer a heavier set up and the AllIn checks all those boxes

Note the steel tip will feel heavier than the all graphite and will move the CG closer to the the head per Danny le
I’m hoping to have it back installed next week. I’m excited to roll it as it could change the feel completely.

Back