UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hitting tour this week is the all graphite version of the All In putter shaft by UST Mamiya. We know THPers got a chance to use a version of this going back a couple of years and have been waiting for this. Keep an eye on this thread for updates as well as when they will be available.

Photo Mar 23, 8 46 16 AM.JPG

Photo Mar 23, 8 45 41 AM.JPG

Looking forward to seeing this in person!

Oh those are gorgeous!

Really good looking shaft, I like the name too

Can confirm, they are a great looking putter shaft :cool:

Oh man, I hope @DannyLe brings one for us to see or test on the putting green next week.

I wonder how much design change has occurred since we received our in Florida back in 2020

Those look awesome!

This is totally the new frontier for golf, multiple putter shafts out there now for all the shaft junkies

Freaking finally!!!

Oh thank the lord. Can finally talk about this thing. I'll share a review of it once I get home. :)

interested to learn a little more. a little busier than i'd prefer for a putter shaft, but if it works that's all that matters.

I saw this in their Instagram feed earlier this week. Danny got me interested in these over two years ago. So exciting! 😀

I wonder how much design change has occurred since we received our in Florida back in 2020
Currently the one out on tour is an all graphite option, but based on what I know, the specs and design aspects of it are largely the same.

Is wrong to want to buy a putter just for the ability to put this shaft in play?

I need to know more! Like, is it inner hosel only?

Best name for a putter shaft ever. Now they need to release a driver shaft called "Full Send".

I need to know more! Like, is it inner hosel only?

So much this! If they keep coming out with these inner hosel only designs, I'll have to learn how to putt with a different setup.

yeah I really want to know more. Here I am slumming it with just a stock steel putter shaft

Oh man! Awesome. I love my Recoils and will be watching out for this release. Definitely want to try one in one foy putters.

Love the look of that dark black finish

Back