UST Mamiya ATTAS COOOL Shafts

I got one of these last fall - looking forward to pairing up with perhaps the SpeedZone.

Hard ponder on 8X or 8TX for my SIM 5w

Honestly I have never looked to much at that attas coool. But I just looked into it and it seems like a decent shaft.. I like the idea of it.

Honestly I have never looked to much at that attas coool. But I just looked into it and it seems like a decent shaft.. I like the idea of it.
It’s a tremendous shaft. The ATTAS line is always killer.

8X acquired for the SIM 5w 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Just bought a 7s for my F8 on Ebay from a good seller I’ve done business with before. I had been pondering shafts for awhile and my Evenflow blue broke today. I wanted something a little heavier and more stable. It was between this, a Fuji 661 Evo, and a Kuro Kage XM.

Last edited:
👀

24030820-A151-4189-80A1-2DC90B46651A.jpeg1737E78E-6F4D-4939-BB3E-0ED91F025281.jpeg944A43AA-648A-49CA-9AA0-D0EC0C61A030.jpeg

Adapter going on this one today, TM adapter to play in the SIM 5w. Excited.

I’ve played 27 holes and I’m struggling with it. I feel like it’s stout and tough to load for me. I thought I hit 1 well today and it was really short.

Still using the Coool as my baseline go to. Dropped it into the Mavrik Max today and swapped the weights around a bit and seemed to unlock a new level. With this combo I was finding the center of the face significantly more than any combo to date.

Still using the Coool as my baseline go to. Dropped it into the Mavrik Max today and swapped the weights around a bit and seemed to unlock a new level. With this combo I was finding the center of the face significantly more than any combo to date.
It’s a great shaft. So stable.

I’m getting a really low ball flight, even lower than my usual. It may not be the best choice for my negative AOA.

The 8X is a BEAST in the 5w. It might actually be too beastly for me :oops:

In serious ponder mode of a coool 6s to tinker with over the offseason

About to throw the Coool 7X back in driver to test against my Ventus Black 7X. Fun times.

I got one of these last fall - looking forward to pairing up with perhaps the SpeedZone.

👀 👀

Avalanche White SpeedZone is now in my possession. I guess this means I have to do it.

So happy to have another one of these in the rotation again to start this year! Love what I've seen out of this thing

Back