UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

The smoothness of the Dart vs steel can't be under stated. Also, no big left turning balls. Much more on line and able to really release the club.

The smoothness of the Dart vs steel can't be under stated. Also, no big left turning balls. Much more on line and able to really release the club.
They feel impeccable. I’m also impressed they’ve held up just fine to my psycho swing.

They feel impeccable. I’m also impressed they’ve held up just fine to my psycho swing.
I wasn't able to work the DG Mid when I wanted to. Had to just play a stock shot. I can do it with these. I don't know if its profile, weight, material... 2 of 3 or all of thee above. Either way, I'm gonna put them in my wedges soon.

Next week I’m reshafting my irons and wedges to Recoil Dart goodness. Exciting times.

I picked up a hybrid with a Recoil Dart 75H F4. It’s such a nice feeling shaft. Impressed so far and makes me want to try the iron shafts. Currently using Recoil 95 F4.

I picked up a hybrid with a Recoil Dart 75H F4. It’s such a nice feeling shaft. Impressed so far and makes me want to try the iron shafts. Currently using Recoil 95 F4.
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Next week I’m reshafting my irons and wedges to Recoil Dart goodness. Exciting times.
You will be amazed at how good these really are (y)

Played my first round with the Dart 90 f4's that I put in my Mizuno 923's. A lot easier on the wrists than the C-Taper
lites, that I havee been using. Dispersion seemed to be tighter for me also. So far, I really like them.

Entering ponder mode. That’s basically just a brief precursor to a purchase.
I hit my 6 and 7 irons as straight as I have in a long time. It was point and shoot.

Played my first round with the Dart 90 f4's that I put in my Mizuno 923's. A lot easier on the wrists than the C-Taper
lites, that I havee been using. Dispersion seemed to be tighter for me also. So far, I really like them.
I was doing some searches for used sets of JPX with Dart 90 f4’s 😀.

Love hearing this. I have a set of Dart 105 f4's coming later this week and will be installing in 923 Forged heads. Now I just need to decide if I want to do it myself or drop off somewhere.

Last edited:
You would love them.

I have that shaft in my 4 hybrid and love it.

They should be ready to go tomorrow... Exiting times.

Acm Awards Blanco Brown GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

IMG_2084.jpeg
In honor of Shaft Up #1, my irons are back to optimal specifications, what @Mmaynard11 made trash, I made a treasure.

I think we have got something here. Dialed back rather than focusing on max distance, and I need to adjust the 6i loft a little weaker, but I think that these are going to stick.

IMG_6531.png
IMG_6532.png
IMG_6533.png
IMG_6534.png
IMG_6535.png
IMG_6536.png

I forgot some can’t see signatures so, that data is the 105 F5 in Apex Pro CB 5-10, with an MB 11 playing 1/2 long in each.

I had to take them all 2 strong both because of my swing and also how easy these are to elevate, that brought the launch window down.

This is me just swinging smooth, trying to not max out a club because I’m tired of that, and dammit the 105 F5’s let me do just that, smooth and consistent.

Back