Video Games Thread

I grew up on the original Sid Meier's Pirates! and probably played it for thousands of hours, then when it came back out again a decade or so ago we bought it and my wife and I both spent thousands of hours on that one, lol The Xbox version is out there still but isn't very playable. One of the buttons disappeared on the new controller and so you can't do everything.

The storyline of TLOU2 remains insanely impressive
I'm trying to learn as little as possible about it, I'm actually really excited for the next season of the TV show.

I'm trying to learn as little as possible about it, I'm actually really excited for the next season of the TV show.
How have you saved yourself from playing it?!

Well, never having owned a PlayStation is the main driver :LOL:
I bought a PS4 for Last of Us, Spiderman and God of War. Sooooo worth it. Getting TLOU2, Uncharted series(I had played that on a PS3 that wasn’t mine though so I already knew), and Detroit was a massive bonus

I respect it, but honestly I PC game every night and severely underutilized my Switch and XB1 because of it. If TLoU show never came out I was going to buy TLoU Remaster and wait for TLoU2 to come to PC.

I bought a PS4 for Last of Us, Spiderman and God of War. Sooooo worth it. Getting TLOU2, Uncharted series(I had played that on a PS3 that wasn’t mine though so I already knew), and Detroit was a massive bonus
So, you're saying I should get a PS5?

So, you're saying I should get a PS5?
God of War Ragnarok and Spiderman 2 makes me want to say yes. Otherwise I have no idea what’s on PlayStation right now lol

God of War Ragnarok and Spiderman 2 makes me want to say yes. Otherwise I have no idea what’s on PlayStation right now lol
That would be worth it alone, honestly. And the Helldivers.

You’re in for a treat!

It's for the kids! I can justify it.
We just did the opposite. I've been team Playstation since the start and I bought an XboxX last week to go with the Ps5 we already had. I don't think my wife bought the for the kids excuse though :confused:

My PS5 gaming, that I get to do very little now, is still all Hogwarts Legacy.

But on PC I fired up Witcher 3 and started from the beginning. Never played through it...
I have played through this game a half a dozen times, definitely in my top 5 of all time games.

I have played through this game a half a dozen times, definitely in my top 5 of all time games.
I can feel like that's going to happen here too. I played through 1&2 back in the days and the crazy part is, I also really like 3. Just never got around to finishing it with my life getting in the way.

I can feel like that's going to happen here too. I played through 1&2 back in the days and the crazy part is, I also really like 3. Just never got around to finishing it with my life getting in the way.
I put probably 250 hours into it and the DLCs. It took me 2 years to finish :ROFLMAO: That said, I'd do it all over again. Masterpiece (not a term I throw around loosely).

Starting tomorrow I will be playing FF VII Rebirth.

IMG_2242.pngSmash or pass ?

This is my favorite. I've done a couple of story play throughs and have been playing the online mode since it was available.

images

Trying to cram some gaming in before my 4 week vacation. Right now it is Balders Gate 3,Fallout Vegas,Outer Worlds.. jumping between the 3.All have a great story… Outer Worlds and Balders feel like you have a destined path to take.Fall out Vegas is truly the only open world choose what you want to do feeling of them all.Something a sandbox feeling game like Fallout can never be replicated.You can hit every town and make your way to Vegas..Or, if you have to courage.. go right there and miss a ton.Play it how you want is a unique feature that is missed in so many titles now days

I've long been a fan of the MudRunner and Snowrunner games, excellent time killer and task oriented game. New game out from them, Expeditions, has been pretty fun so far.

I've long been a fan of the MudRunner and Snowrunner games, excellent time killer and task oriented game. New game out from them, Expeditions, has been pretty fun so far.

That is a a unique series. I dabbled in it with the orignal MudRunner.Made me appreciate driving on a real road even more

Re-Addicted to Elden Ring

Also Pre-Ordered MLB The Show 24 - It is one of those games I always get - usually play it for like half the year then quit :ROFLMAO:

Back