Video Games Thread

Well worth it. Make sure you get the Blood and wine DLC, it adds a ton to the game.
The complete game with add-ons was $12.99 on Steam.

With the add-on, it says 150 hours of gameplay… 😳
I probably put at least 200 hours into it. Sounds daunting, but it's because I was compelled to complete every quest including both DLCs. They didn't feel like chores, which is high praise for a game that big. I also did this just 2 years ago which means the game has aged well (not that 2015 is really old).

I probably put at least 200 hours into it. Sounds daunting, but it's because I was compelled to complete every quest including both DLCs. They didn't feel like chores, which is high praise for a game that big. I also did this just 2 years ago which means the game has aged well (not that 2015 is really old).
The game is a master piece.I only put 20 hours in stopped.But it was a fun 20 hours

Curious to maybe play a demo of dragons dogma 2.

The game is a master piece.I only put 20 hours in stopped.But it was a fun 20 hours

I did take breaks. If anything ever started feeling like a chore I would take some time off. I'd eventually get the urge to play again a month two later and it was as fun as a new game again.

That's good to know, a lot of time the sidequests are so mundane that you just dont even want to deal with it.

It's crazy how massive it is. Im sure I will not complete it, but it's one of those games that feels like you can play off and on forever.

Anxiously waiting for NCAA to drop and happy that I will have The Show to keep me busy

It's crazy how massive it is. Im sure I will not complete it, but it's one of those games that feels like you can play off and on forever.
It was a little overwhelming for me.Im sure I didn’t even scratch the surface of it.The magic system was hard to grasp as well. stick to it, we are all pulling for you

this is your big moment

It was a little overwhelming for me.Im sure I didn’t even scratch the surface of it.The magic system was hard to grasp as well. stick to it, we are all pulling for you

this is your big moment
Glad to have the support!

My friend group has been into Helldivers massively this past month. Get to 'diving. That game is a lot of fun.

My friend group has been into Helldivers massively this past month. Get to 'diving. That game is a lot of fun.
Havent tried that one yet. I hear it's awesome, though.

Havent tried that one yet. I hear it's awesome, though.
It's good, it's got the quality of a AAA game without the full price tag. It's not perfect and it's not super balanced but since you're only going against AI it isn't that big of a deal, other than most people run a similar kit.

That's good to know, a lot of time the sidequests are so mundane that you just dont even want to deal with it.
I felt that way with many Cyperpunk side quests. But so far not a single on in Withcher 3.

@TRyan Was it you playing Witcher 3?

Thinking of giving it a go...

Witcher 3 is awesome. I haven't finished it yet but I keep coming back to it time and and time again. Very Skyrim-like in that regard.

Just be careful playing around the kids/wife. The NSFW content is easy to avoid if you're paying attention to the dialog choices, but wouldn't want to have a "whoops" moment.

Witcher 3 is awesome. I haven't finished it yet but I keep coming back to it time and and time again. Very Skyrim-like in that regard.
I downloaded it and have it ready to go.

However, someone just mentioned Golf of War Valhalla, and now I have a conundrum.

Enjoying Witcher, it's fantastic.

Now I am debating Starfield vs Helldivers 2...

Suggestions?

Enjoying Witcher, it's fantastic.

Now I am debating Starfield vs Helldivers 2...

Suggestions?
My opinion? You can play Starfield anytime but might as well catch Hell Divers while it's hot because the multi-player engagement is the best aspect.

Take it with a grain of salt because I've only played Hell Divers a tiny bit.

My opinion? You can play Starfield anytime but might as well catch Hell Divers while it's hot because the multi-player engagement is the best aspect.

Good stuff though. Play Helldivers while multiplayer is big. Starfield just looks amazing though!

Completey sucked in to Starfield now. It's insane.

Completey sucked in to Starfield now. It's insane.
Playing that as well. A bit overwhelming at first but I’ve settled in to a groove

Playing that as well. A bit overwhelming at first but I’ve settled in to a groove
It was A LOT at first, but I think I have the hang of it now.

Hope ncaa football knocks is all it should be. Maybe they might bring back college
Basketball and baseball as well.Those were some solid games back in the day

Back