Video Video with Jeff Neubarth from Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THIS LIVE STREAM IS OVER BUT YOU CAN WATCH THE REPLAY HERE IN THIS THREAD OR ON YOUTUBE OR FACEBOOK.

This one is going to be a lot of fun and if you are interested in the GrandMama you are not going to want to miss it.

Multiple Emmy Winner and Grandaddy Champion @jeffneubarth joins the show to talk about a slew of stuff including how you can win a free trip, clubs and more. Being involved with The Match with Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson and more.

You will be able to watch this one of three ways.
THP Facebook Page
THP YouTube Channel
Right here in this thread

Our goal with this and all of our live streams is to first have fun and second give you complete access to the golf industry in a way never done before. New streams just about every day with people that have the answers you are looking for.

Attachments

• Blank Print Document-3.jpeg
    Blank Print Document-3.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 217
Last edited by a moderator:
Marking the calendar now. This should be a fun one.

May need to try and tune in from the golf course. Got. 7:45 tee time.

Jeff’s always fun. Look forward to this

I love the access - pretty cool to get the info from the source.

Nice work! Callaway bringing knowledge and entertainment to our hackers!

Kind of busy time at the office on Thursdays but hopefully can carve out a bit.. excited to get about the GrandMama and The Match II

Awesome, I'm looking forward to checking this one out.

This one is going to be great! It's going on right over a conference call, but hoping I can catch it.

Sounds great!

Just took Thursday off!
THP TV!⛳

Awesome! 2:00 Thursday? Looks like I’ll be drinking water when I tune in.

Definitely in for this. Both Grandmama and Tiger vs Phil 2.

Is it odd that I am more excited to see Tiger vs Phil 2 then I was for the first match? I guess that’s what happens when you are sports deprived.

oh yes! Can't wait to dial into this one!!!

I'm only here to see the Emmy's and ask when he plans on going for the GOT portion of the EGOT

I’m teeing off right after this. I’ll have to tune in before. @jeffneubarth always keeps it fun!

Definitely worth listening too.

Early question. Any word if @jeffneubarth has ever witnessed a shank by @NoShanks ?

Is the name @NoShanks confidence in never hitting a shank or a prayer to never hit one again?

Things to ponder!

Kind of busy time at the office on Thursdays but hopefully can carve out a bit.. excited to get about the GrandMama and The Match II
Your Boss says it is just fine if you take the hour off.

This one is going to be great! It's going on right over a conference call, but hoping I can catch it.
conference call just got cancelled. you are all clear

I'm looking forward to spending some time with you but I have one request. can you all help @JB get some new speed questions for the top. No one wants to hear about my keto burger. also, we have to talk some "Last Dance"

I'm looking forward to spending some time with you but I have one request. can you all help @JB get some new speed questions for the top. No one wants to hear about my keto burger. also, we have to talk some "Last Dance"

You are not qualified to answer food questions.

now if we talk beverages then i'm your guy!!
Vodka or whiskey cocktails on the 19th hole (back when that was a thing...ah, the good ol' days )?

Back