Want to Be on TEEm Tour Edge?

More people need to get in on this one. You're missing out - Tour Edge is legit.

Shhhhhhhh

Less entrants equals better opportunity for me:)

I can’t wait for my first product testing. I wanna show THP what I got, which hopefully is crazy good and thorough reviewing skills.

Edit: want to add that when I’m involved in something, I’m All In. I’m serious, I want to show THP that I’m not just another pretty face (lol!) and that I’ll strive to be the best reviewer in the history of reviewers. Anything sent, from a ball retriever to a Rolls Royce will be given the most thorough and honest review that anyone could ever hope for.

Last edited:
Thanks THP & TEE for this opportunity!

I enjoy talking to people about the different clubs they play and also share my experiences with them. I have always migrated towards the lesser known brands because it opens the avenues for good conversation. Tour Edge has always had solid equipment and the new lineup seems to be a true sleeper!

Give us 50 words or less in this thread on why you want to be part of their TEEm.

The EXS video. Their willingness to build quality clubs with premium components for a wide array of golfers marketed at lower-than-expected prices is very appealing to this tightwad contrarian.

Besides, what's better to do during my daughter's upcoming swim practices than test golf clubs?

Edit: forgot the social media components: AOL IM, MySpace, and IRC.

(or whatever is necessary to do it properly)

Last edited:
I believe I have the requisite experience with testing products from the right side of a golf course, whether it be from behind a tree, in a mud puddle, or on top of a rock. My bag is constantly being tinkered with, so I am always open to new products.

I've always struggled FW and hybrids. I've actually turned the corner in this department as of late and, to me, this is the segment of clubs that Tour Edge has really shined. I would love to take this journey with Tour Edge and share it with the THP Forum.

Active on Instagram

As a current Tour Edge player, their clubs are severely underrated. Having technology and "exotic" materials in an more affordable package as someone on a budget makes them stand out. From live streams and videos David seems down to earth, and genuinely has a love for the sport. Amazing opportunity.

TEE really makes great equipment that unfortunately flies under the radar. I really enjoyed gaming the CB PROh and the EX9 Tour fairway makes this #Shortknocker actually look good.

I didn't enter this. However, I am looking forward to reading the feedback from lucky THPers that are selected for TEEm Tour Edge.

Back