Want to Be on TEEm Tour Edge?

You can use it for whatever you would like. If you want to do it for THP contests? Go for it. Lots of fun. If you prefer to spend your time here, that's great too.

Clears that right up, Thanks.

The only thing holding me back from entering TEEm Tour Edge is the review process itself. We have some talented people reviewing products here that make it look easy but for me it can be intimidating. With new products coming at you every 2-3 months it will be a good bit of work to give them all a proper review. My busy season at work is now until fall so I would not be able to keep up if I was selected. I will pass on this but I look forward to seeing who is selected and what products they get.

What a fun deal this is going to be......

Wow that is a pretty cool opportunity for 4 THPer's!

Another awesome opportunity! Thanks THP and TEE!! 50 words is going to be tough for me, but I’ll do my best. I’ve been on the fence with their new EXS driver, seems like a great driver at a great price. I’ve only not pulled the trigger because I made a resolution this year to buy gear only when necessary. If my HC goes up anymore I’m gonna make the executive decision that it’s necessary, lol. Next post will be my official entry.

Official Entry:

As a TEEm member I will enthusiastically review any equipment sent to me. I have access to LM’s so side by side comparisons will take place. All equipment would be hit by 4 people, me, my sons, & dad. In order, 8.8, 9.6, 30ish, and 20ish HC’s. 4 for 1 special!:) Facebook-But can get Twitter if wanted.

End Entry-thanks again THP and TEE!! What a great opportunity! (Sorry if I went slightly over, forgot the social media part).

Awesome contest JB! Here is my official entry below. I’m on facebook and will make an instagram account if chosen.

Tour Edge? Isn’t that old people clubs? Well, I’d almost fit in. I have more handicap than the nursing home but I’m still in my thirties. I haven’t bought a single new club because I have kids... and a wife. And a picture is worth a thousand words.

38eb543f0c8a3b56620dd98ee7aed26e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! That’s an awesome entry, and what I love about this place. Just a bunch of great people that are gathered online because of their interest in golf.

I love the Tour Edge business model. They are a local company to me so I do feel a connection to them, a local pride. I own 1 TEE club and love it, and would enjoy trying more and helping to share that experience.

Social Media: None but would be willing to use Twitter.

Solving quarterly golf mystery boxes would be delicious. However, I have no social presence. My accounts are inactive, and new ones would be created on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram in order to share feedback. The experience is why I want to actively test, review, and answer questions for the TEEm.

This sounds amazing.

I would love to be on the team mainly to get more people on the TEE train. I have people ask me all the time about my ex10 beta 3w. The are amazed, and have not heard of them. Love the brand, and would love to help anyway I can to further spread the word.

SM: Facebook and Twitter. Have Instagram but do not use much.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Forgot to add, an EXS would look awesome in my White and Blue TEE cart bag. Just saying!:)

This is only open through the 21st, so signup soon.

Thanks to Tour Edge and THP for this opportunity!

Product testing means sharing your experience with others - being part of a community that considers your opinion. Who hasn’t read reviews before buying? I’ve read hundreds on THP and I’d love to pay it back. I commit to providing feedback for fellow golfers in their quest, whatever that may be.

I have accounts on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

Official entry: My bag is an ever changing assortment of clubs and manufacturers; Ping driver, Titleist driver, Callaway hybrids, Tour Edge fairway, Callaway irons, Tour Edge, Nike, TaylorMade wedges. My name is Shane and I am a golf clubaholic. In other words feed my need and bring on the testing.

I have accounts on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook

Thank you THP and Tour Edge for the opportunity

My Entry:

New golfer, 21 Handicap. I practice daily and play multiple times per week. I have a simulator at home, tracking and analyzing gear performance. I consume and share information ravenously. I am brand agnostic and only care about performance. I apply feel and real to determine true performance.

I am active here and on Facebook.

Excellent opportunity!

I enjoy playing and discussing equipment brands that aren’t popular or well known. I would like the opportunity to show equipment junkies, casual golfers, and everyone in between that you can get big fun and big performance from equipment that doesn't wear a big name or big price tag.

Social media: On Instagram and Twitter as @Stemmy54

I have never tried any Tour Edge products, however that wouldn’t detour me from wanting to or being unbiased. I think I would make a good choice to try and review as I do not feel attached to any one brand. I just love good equipment period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am surprised this isn't getting me steam! Really cool opportunity.

More people need to get in on this one. You're missing out - Tour Edge is legit.

Being that I golf on the regular with good mix of young/old, high/low handicaps I feel as though my own personal feed back at the advertising through my different golfing partners could be beneficial to expanding TEE's market and development of clubs. This is a great opportunity to try great products and help out a first class company in the process!

I mainly stick to IG and Twitter. But I'd be open to reactivating my facebook for this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I really enjoyed the interview with Tour Edge, especially when they mentioned their business model. I would love to be a part of a TEEm whose goal is to offer a premium product at a low cost compared to their competitors to gain market share.

I'm new to THP, but trying to be active. I also use Twitter and Facebook.

I can provide a players perspective. I am brand agnostic for the most part. High ball speed player with a very good sense of feel. Will bag whatever best fits my game. I can provide dynamic photos and share them on THP, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Thanks for the opportunity!

Not too much longer

I would love to be on TEEm Tour Edge.

I gamed a Tour Edge Exotics EX3 hybrid a few years ago and it still is one of the best clubs I’ve ever gamed.

The slipstream sole was/is top notch tech.

I’m on twitter/instagram

Back