**WARNING** If you want to feel old...click here!

I've seen a lot of bands at Walnut Creek! Journey, Heart, Cheap Trick...Kid Rock, Hank Williams Jr., Lynyrd Skynyrd...Lynyrd Skynyrd and .38 special...Def Lepard and Poison

I’m a big Def Leppard fan. Saw the drummer Rick Allen in the airport (Monterey) last week which seemed strange. Turns out he lives in Carmel. I had no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checking out a used 1970 Shelby GT500 Mustang Convertible with my older brother and him saying $4,300 was expensive.

Old enough that I have never heard of her.

It's just a number.

If y'all want to go WAY BACK....Ann Margret. I was like 5 years old, but I remember all the guys slobbering over her....especially in the Elvis movies.

Attachments

• 1-25-2019 4-32-10 PM.jpg
    1-25-2019 4-32-10 PM.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
**WARNING** If you want to feel old...click here!

Between Stevie Nicks and Ms Hoffs it was always a tough battle for hottest with the best voice, but that era had quite a few really talented woman.

I still stop what I am doing and listen when a heart song comes on the radio.

I always had a thing for Patty Smyth of Scandal/‘Goodbye to you’ fame. Think she ended up with John McEnroe if I’m not mistaken. Man... she was something. Almost got David Lee Roth’s gig after he left Van Halen. That would’ve been something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ms. Hoffs is 64 today!😳

Last edited:
She aged very well. You know you're getting old when bands you grew up with in the 70's and 80's start hitting Big birthday's (50's, 60's 70's). Then when you start hitting those same ones you really feel old.
How about those of us with bands whose members are closer to 60 than 50 and they were 90's bands!

Speaking of birthdays, a local television station has been running ads about how they are the oldest TV station in the area, and when they began broadcasting locally. It turns out to be 4 months AFTER I was born!

There are far too many of these things making me feel old lately. I need it to stop.

If y'all want to go WAY BACK....Ann Margret. I was like 5 years old, but I remember all the guys slobbering over her....especially in the Elvis movies.
I never saw her in an Elvis movie but, in 1970 she starred with Joe Namath in a "not bad for a biker movie" called C.C. and Company. Her and motorcycles together.... best of both worlds :cool:

Well, at least someone is older than me! I will only be 58 in 9 days. :D

Sad that the bangles did a lot of really good music, and they're remembered for walk like an Egyptian, maybe their worst song.

Sad that the bangles did a lot of really good music, and they're remembered for walk like an Egyptian, maybe their worst song.
But their best video. :love:

shoffs.jpg

Back