Yeah it's definitley a beauty. Though I may have a line on a blue sky dweller which I would love. Need to call my AD
Blue skydweller would be a really nice addition!

If i was going to purchase a high(er) end watch, my first choice would be a Rolex Air King (the new version)
Next choice would be an Omega Speedmaster '57

Not sure i'm ready to spend that kinda coin on myelf at this point in time.... but someday.... maybe

Have narrowed my next piece down to one of the following:

I can't for the life of me make a decision. Thoughts?

View attachment 8995730View attachment 8995731
Tough call, what else do you have? If I ever got a second one it would be the one below. I just think it is slick.

Rolex-Milgauss-2.jpg

Yeah it's definitley a beauty. Though I may have a line on a blue sky dweller which I would love. Need to call my AD
The Blue Dial on the Skydweller is the same as my Yachtmaster. It is sharp IMO of course LOL!

I have a Tag Heuer Professional 200. I don't wear it that often anymore as I have a FitBit I use.

I have a Tag Heuer Professional 200. I don't wear it that often anymore as I have a FitBit I use.
This is the exact reason I do not own a fit bit/ fitness tracker/ smart watch. I'm not willing to give up a real time piece. I keep hoping someday, someone will release a fitness tracker that I can attach to the bracelet or clasp of my watches, so it stays out of sight, but remains functional.

This is the exact reason I do not own a fit bit/ fitness tracker/ smart watch. I'm not willing to give up a real time piece. I keep hoping someday, someone will release a fitness tracker that I can attach to the bracelet or clasp of my watches, so it stays out of sight, but remains functional.
Yes, that would be optimal. I like to keep track of my activity though, so that is why I wear the FitBit.

Tag Connected has been added for me. Basically just a high-end WearOS watch but it's really nice so far. Battery is just ok, lasting about a day.

9499CC51-9CA1-4232-BCDD-AF72E59795A1_1_105_c.jpeg

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on an Aquaracer.

Tag Connected has been added for me. Basically just a high-end WearOS watch but it's really nice so far. Battery is just ok, lasting about a day.

View attachment 9011316

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on an Aquaracer.
I've been looking at this for some time. I'm assuming it is not a mechanical watch with "smart" functionality, is that correct?

I've been looking at this for some time. I'm assuming it is not a mechanical watch with "smart" functionality, is that correct?

Correct, it's a full on smart watch with some Tag branded faces and apps. I actually uninstalled the Tag apps and am running mostly vanilla Google apps. There's a big custom face community out there too. If I'm being 100% honest, I'd probably try a cheaper WearOS before diving in. Mine was a gift, so it stays but if I could do it over again I'd probably have gone with a mechanical watch and saved the smartwatch role for my Garmin.

Correct, it's a full on smart watch with some Tag branded faces and apps. I actually uninstalled the Tag apps and am running mostly vanilla Google apps. There's a big custom face community out there too. If I'm being 100% honest, I'd probably try a cheaper WearOS before diving in. Mine was a gift, so it stays but if I could do it over again I'd probably have gone with a mechanical watch and saved the smartwatch role for my Garmin.
I'm holding out til someone makes a mechanical watch with actual hands, and indices, with a smart dial. I'm not interested in something I have to charge if I simply want to see the time.

I'm holding out til someone makes a mechanical watch with actual hands, and indices, with a smart dial. I'm not interested in something I have to charge if I simply want to see the time.

I think the G-Force line has something like that, but I agree with you if you're not going to use the smart watch features regularly it is a bit of overkill.

Don't know the first thing about watches but seems like a thing I could get lost in.
Alcohol induced gateway watch purchased.

20210720_225129~2.jpg

Don't know the first thing about watches but seems like a thing I could get lost in.
Alcohol induced gateway watch purchased.

It's dangerous. I've kept if mostly under the $1k range but have a couple over that. Been eyeballing this one for a while...

CBN2A1D.BA0643_0913.png

I’m a big fan of watches. I sold my first OP36 and pulled this trigger on this OP41 when it was offered to me

73C9E6FA-4ABF-43DC-ABF8-7CE6B3782835.jpeg

Im still after a GMT Pepsi, Tudor Harrods, Speedy Moonwatch (previous Gen) and a Tag Heuer Aquaracer Carbon Edition

I’m a big fan of watches. I sold my first OP36 and pulled this trigger on this OP41 when it was offered to me

View attachment 9017771

Im still after a GMT Pepsi, Tudor Harrods, Speedy Moonwatch (previous Gen) and a Tag Heuer Aquaracer Carbon Edition
Very nice! I'm currently looking for a 1675 Pepsi, and a Snoopy Moonwatch.

image012.jpgScreen Shot 2021-07-21 at 9.26.44 AM.png

Back